||Xingqiu: A Plan to Escape

^^ i drew xingqiu but he didn't turn out as well as i hoped but anyway that's for my homework, ngeng-

➷A plan to escape➷

Y/n was just another human residing in Liyue. Life there was great. Sure people were a bit harsh and rude sometimes, but other than that, everything else is peaceful.

Sometimes, a bit to peaceful.

To fix that, you have the gang, Xingqiu, y/n, and Chongyun. Together, the three trouble makers would run around finding fun stuff to do, pranking random strangers and just creat a ruckus in general. One time they had a traveling merchant dip into what he thought was just a pit of flowers. Turns out inside was a pool of sticky honey he had trouble washing off.

Another time chongyun had accidentally knocked a mans shoulder while eating and accidentally dropped his dumplings. The man got angry at what he thought was the culprit, his friend, instead of Chongyun. A classic. It ended with the whole restaurant angry and a large fight.

That's why when Xingqiu's father, a well reputable man, found out what his son had been doing behind his back with a commoner y/n and the exorcist Chongyun, he was furious and banned Xingqiu from hanging out with them together, even ordered Xingqiu to stay in his room and study.

How'd he find out? Well... If it weren't for Xingqiu insisting on taking y/n out that night, they wouldn't have gotten exposed, but what happened had already happened.

Without the blue haired trouble creator, it was quite boring. Chongyun was out to exorcist some ghost, while y/n had nothing to do.

As if the gods heard them, a letter came through their window. It was Xingqiu. However did he get that there?

Mystery aside, they opened the letter addressed to y/n.

'holy lord, his handwriting is still shit'

Barely being able to make out a few words, y/n gathered up enough to know what the content is trying to say.

"Help me get out!"

So y/n left in a hurry.

Outside was already dark, the wind was colder than it was by day time. Y/n had forgotten their coat over sheer excitement.

When they reached Xingqiu's window, y/n tapped it a few times to let him know they're there.

The window wasn't placed high up and you can peer inside easily.

"Xingqiu, Open up!" Y/n felt the breeze blow against their skin and shivered. "do you want me to die before bailing you out!?"

Inside his room was dark. Y/n hadn't noticed before but there was a lump on his bed, covered in blankets.

'he called me here and then slept!? That troublemaker, really! Is this a prank!?'

So y/n went to open the window herself. They had a lock pick ready but turns out the window was already unlocked.

Maybe it wasn't a prank after all?

Stepping inside, their first instinct was to wake up the sleeping merchant.

Next thing you know, y/n was the one on the bed. The lump was just a pile of pillows, covered in blankets.

"Xingq-"

"Shh! My father will hear you if you should like that!"

Xingqiu was on top of y/n, one hand covering their mouth and the other beside their head.

"What the hell?" Y/n whispered to him. "I thought you wanted out?"

"As much as I miss the outside, I've missed you more, my liege. I've decided I'm to lazy to go outside so rather I brought you here."

"You weirdo."

"Indeed." He laughed and fell into the empty spot beside them. "It's late, now go to sleep."

Xingqiu grabbed y/n's waist and cuddled them closer.

"?????"

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

Very short but i had this on my draft for a long time lmao