♛ 12

"I told you, that's not how you do it!"

"Who are you to tell me what to do?"

Renjun sighs, watching the two with an annoyed look on his face. Donghyuck is trying to teach Dasom how to shoot properly, but she keeps on messing it up, and now they're bickering.

"Move," a quiet voice said.

Donghyuck was about to snap at whoever that person is but stopped as soon as he saw him, obeying what he said.

Mark looked at Dasom with an unfazed look, taking his gun out. He pointed at the target, glancing at her to make sure she's catching up with him. Dasom followed his moves carefully, observing the way he stands and hold the gun.

Mark closed one of his eye, pulling the trigger, hitting the bullseye. He turned his body towards her, his hand still pointing at the target. He pulled the trigger again, shooting the bullseye once more. 

Dasom widened her eyes, he wasn't even looking and he managed to hit the bullseye.

Dasom took a deep breath, copying his moves earlier. She had noticed how he closed one of his eyes and moved his right foot before pulling the trigger, so she followed his moves.

Surprisingly, that technique worked well for her. She managed to earn 8 points, way better than before.

Mark raised an eyebrow. "Not bad."

"You should probably teach her instead, I can't stand her." Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

The girl stuck her tongue out at him, pulling one of her eyes down, clearly making fun of him. Shotaro and Jeno chuckled at the two, enjoying the miffed look on Donghyuck's face.

"Get ready for your first assassination lesson tomorrow." Mark said before taking his jacket from the sofa, leaving the training room.

Dasom frowned. "What assassination lesson?"

"Since we're basically classified assassin in training, we have an exclusive training from the assassins." Jaemin explained.

Renjun nods. "It's not like any other of our classes, so you better prepare yourself."

────────

"Welcome back, Mark." His butler said.

His family has 15 butlers in total. His father insisted on having a safe and strict security in his house, more like mansion, for personal reasons. After all, a lot of people are coming after his whole family. His family name alone can strike fear and terror in the underworld.

Mark directly walked towards his father's work room. It's quite far from the entrance as his house was enormous. His state is surrounded by huge stone walls and a lot of dogs that were trained to hunt as the guard. 

The lake next to his house is a private property of his father, he used to train there when he was little. There's also a garden where he used to play when he was little. The backyard is filled with tall trees, one of the place that he still uses even until now to train. 

Mark walked through the dark hallway, after a while he finally arrived in front of his father's work room. He knocked on the door three times before opening it.

His father was sitting on his desk, staring at the big screen that shows the map of this whole city.

"Father." He called.

His father turned around, facing his son. "Oh Mark, what brought you here?"

"Are you coming tomorrow?"

His father raised an eyebrow, Mark usually never wanted him to meddle with his life. But this time, Mark asked him first. 

"Maybe," he said, changing the picture on the large screen. "Why?"

"If you're not busy, can you come?"

"What is it that you want?" 

Mark looked at his father with a sharp look. "I found someone to replace him and,"

He paused in the middle of his sentence. He's debating if this is really what he wants. But he hate leaving things unfinished. 

"I want you to check if she's really qualified."

"A girl? Is it the new girl?"

Mark simply nods, replying with a hum.

"I already told you this, you can always work with the professionals with this mission."

Mark shook his head. "I won't work together with someone I don't know."

His father sighs in defeat, he never changes. Mark hates working with a stranger on a mission because he won't trust them. Even if he's working with the most skilled assassin, he won't work together with them if he doesn't know them personally.

"Alright then, I'll come tomorrow."

Mark left his father's work room to walk back to his room. Finally after almost two years of delaying his mission, he's finally going to continue it again. But this time, with a different person.

Hopefully, just hopefully, things won't go downhill this time.

hello every1