Chapter 11- Punishment

You managed to move the injured and wounded soldiers to a safe distance away from the wall

You managed to move the injured and wounded soldiers to a safe distance away from the wall. Its been a couple of hours and you can still hear the howls of titans from over the wall. The assault scouts must be doing one hell of job. You sighed as you remembered you lost the deal and probably won't be getting to join the field anytime soon.

You squinted your eyes at a distance when you saw a lone figure limping its way towards you. It was Seth. You approached him and helped him sit under a tree. "They're compromised. The 50-foot titan and armored titan showed up all of a sudden." Seth grunted when you placed a cloth on his leg wound and put pressure to stop the bleeding. "I came to ask for help. I ran out of supplies and ODM gas." He said wincing.

You nodded. "I'll go after fixing you up." You replied wrapping his wound with a bandage. Seth whipped his head towards you. "What? Wait no, not you. Definitely not you. Captain Levi will kill me." Seth replied shaking his head in rejection.

"Levi can't tell you what to do. I'm your leader, not him." You reminded him firmly. This might be the last chance I can be on the field. You stubbornly thought. "There you go. All done." You said getting up. You turned your head to look for your apprentices. You managed to spot Maz and called her over.

"I'm going over the wall to replace Seth as the field medic. You guys stay here and treat the wounded." You ordered, passing to her your medic kit. Maz, nodded and continued to treat Seth. As you were leaving, Seth held on to your ankle making you stumble a bit.

"You motherfu-" You cussed at him before Seth cut you off. "Be careful. If you die, I'll die. My life is in your hands." Seth grimly said. You whacked him on the head before turning to leave. "I won't die. I'm destined to suffer and death is the easy way out." You gloomily replied as you walked away.

You took a deep breath facing the wall. "Fuck it." You muttered shooting a hook up the wall. You stood on top of the wall overlooking the ruins of what once was the thriving city of Wall Maria. You can spot the assault squad fighting against the armored and colossal titan. You were about go towards the group when you hear a scream nearby, you turned to see a cadet struggling to get away from a titan. It seemed that the titan is abnormal and can move at a fast pace and jump on buildings.

You shouted at the cadet to come towards you. The cadet nodded and flew towards you leading the titan to your direction. You were just about to shoot towards the titan when a figure flew past you with such speed you barely blinked before the titan fell on its face.

Levi landed in front of you with such a dark expression you almost took a step back. "Y-yo, Levi. Funny to see you again so soon." You shakily greeted him, awkwardly raising a hand in a wave. Levi glared at you so hard you barely suppressed a whimper. A cocky and smug Levi is annoying. A strict Levi is expected and normal. But a pissed off Levi is trouble.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Levi growled. Taking one step after another towards you. You gulped. "Seth said you need help. So, I'm here to help." You calmly replied. You wanted to give yourself a pat on the back for managing to sound to calm.

Levi continued to glare at you. You sighed. "Look, Levi, I'm here to do my job. Let me do my job for fuck's sake." You told him closing your eyes and massaging the bridge of your nose. "For the last time at least. Before you control my entire career." You continued.

Levi was quiet for a moment. His glare gradually softened and his lips turned up into a soft smile. It was eerie for Levi to smile. Oh shit, I fucked up. You thought as Levi took a step closer to you and reached out a blood-stained hand. You winced thinking he was going to pinch your cheeks once again.

You felt his cold fingers clamp around your throat, almost choking you. You gasped. Levi brought his face closer to yours, his fingers tightening around your neck. Not too tight to impede your breathing, but tight enough for you to breath in shallow short gasps. His face was so close that the two of you were breathing the same air.

"That's right. We had a deal. You have to do what I say." Levi huskily said. His lips brushing against yours. "N-no." You replied. Breathing in his scent. "I have to follow your orders after this." You continued. "The deal concludes when this mission does."

Levi smirked, moving his hand away from your throat to your shoulder. Not once did his skin leave yours. He turned you towards the direction where the assault squad was fighting against a weakened armored titan. The colossal titan nowhere in sight.

You felt Levi's breath behind your ear. "Fine. Do your best. Try not to get hurt this time." He said, a tinge of his usual sarcasm seeping through. "If you do, maybe I'll be gentle with your punishment later. Pet." He continued, lightly gliding a finger down your neck. You shivered.

Suddenly, you can't feel his presence, you turned your head slightly only to see the cadet's flustered reaction to your exchange with Levi. You straightened your expression and turned to the confused soldier. "Cadet." You addressed him "You saw and heard nothing. Understood?" You firmly said.

"Y-yes, Ma'am!" He said in a salute. You sighed. "Let's go. We have work to do." You ordered him, shooting off towards the directions of the titans. I'm fucked. I'm so fucked. You kept repeating in your head as you treated wounded scouts, Levi's voice calling you pet echoing in your ear.

A/N: Double updates tomorrow. Limes and lemons included. ;)