Chapter 13- Suffocating Tension

Levi just finished explaining the story behind the titan serum and how a human can become a titan shifter by eating someone with a titan form

Levi just finished explaining the story behind the titan serum and how a human can become a titan shifter by eating someone with a titan form. You sat there, gaping like a fish at how absurd the story is. You were still trying to process the idea of Armin, that sweet kind boy, becoming a titan shifter. That's fucked up. You grimly thought.

Erwin shifted in his sleep, immediately catching your attention. "He' slowly gaining consciousness. We have to restrain him. Prevent him from moving too much, he might open back the stitches on his wounds." You told Ellie and Seth who assisted you in treating Erwin. Ellie and Seth moved to wrap Erwin in a large cloth, effectively stabilizing his movements.

"Leviiii! (Y/N)!!!! Yoo-hooo!" You heard a loud voice yell behind you. You saw Hange walking with Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. "I still can't believe Armin is a shifter now." You muttered. "EXCUSE ME, WHAT?!" Ellie shouted hearing what you just said. Ellie had a huge crush on Armin, and to be honest, you were cheering for her and Armin to be together. But now you're hesitant to give sweet Ellie to a titan shifter. Even if it is Armin.

You shushed Ellie who immediately realized people were staring at her after she yelled. She blushed and bowed her head and tried to focus on wiping the blood from Erwin's face. Levi stood up and approached Hange. Probably to talk about what they found in the basement of Eren's home.

You continued to monitor Erwin's condition while the other medics moved around to check the others. When Erwin and the other wounded soldiers were stable enough to move, you gave Levi and Hange the go signal to start packing up and leave for Wall Rose.

Since Erwin needed constant monitoring, you ended up riding the carriage which you were grateful for. Only problem is, you had to ride it with Levi. You took a deep breath, feeling Levi's eyes on you. With Erwin laying on a makeshift bed in the middle of the carriage, you are forced to sit opposite Levi, facing him, with no chance to escape his intense gaze.

You squirmed under his stare. You wished Erwin would suddenly wake up so you have a chance to break the suffocating tension inside the carriage. Levi leaned back on his seat and crossed his toned arms across his chest. "I guess this concludes our deal." He reminded you. You didn't have to look up to know that the smug bastard is smirking. You winced. "I know." You replied.

Levi gave a low chuckle. "And you lost." He continued. You gritted your teeth. Fumbling with a loose thread on the cloth Erwin was wrapped in. "I know." You replied again. Levi sat up and leant towards you while you immediately moved back onto your seat. "Then you're mine from now on." He told you. His eyes glinting with a dark promise.

You shivered. "Right. What do you mean by that?" You asked him. You wanted to prepare yourself. Are you going to humiliated publicly? Is he going to make you his servant? Will you be his personal slave?

You jumped when Levi's legs bumped against yours under Erwin's makeshift bed. Levi gave you a dark grin. "You'll find out when we get back." He replied running his eyes down your body making you feel vulnerable and naked despite your full set of battle attire and coat.

"Oi! Stop flirting you two! Do that when the bed in your vicinity is unoccupied. Your commander is injured in front of you." You heard Hange tease you from outside the carriage. She was riding in front with Moblit who was driving the carriage.

Levi sat back down while you told Hange to shut the fuck up. You desperately wanted this day to end.

-WALL ROSE: SCOUT REGIMENT BASE-

Levi and Hange left to give a report on what they found out in the basement to the heads. Eren, Mikasa, and Armin came with them. Erwin and the wounded soldiers were moved to a nearby hospital where they will be monitored closely.

You wanted to wash away the blood, grime, and dirt with a bath then pass out on the bed and wake up tomorrow. You trudged towards your room, stripped yourself and ran a bath. After soaking for a good hour, you dried yourself off with a towel and changed into dry clean clothes finally feeling like a new person. You went to the window and watched as the sun set and darkness encompass the grounds.

Torches were lit as the patrol group ran laps around the area. You walked to the bed and immediately felt exhaustion settling in. You were just about to surrender yourself to sleep when you heard a knock on your door. You were too tired to get up so you just asked who was knocking without getting up from the warmth of your bed.

The person outside your door didn't answer and just knocked again. You sighed, frustrated. You threw the covers off of you and stomped towards the door grabbing a robe nearby to cover your thin nightwear.

You opened the door and Levi immediately barged in as soon as you unlocked the hinges. He closed the door and locked it behind him. Levi grabbed your shoulders, turned you, and gently pushed your back against the door, trapping you between the wood and his lean body.

Levi moved his hands from your shoulders and rested them on each side of your head. You gulped, staring at his deep set, intense eyes. Sleep leaving your system as something else settled in. You felt nervous. Knowing what is about to happen but choosing to deny it.

Levi leaned his forehead against yours. His breath mingling with yours. "You're back? How did it go?" You shakily asked him. Ignoring how one of his legs suddenly found its way between yours. Levi tilted his head his nose grazing yours. "It was okay." He replied in a hoarse voice. "The old geezers forced us to drink." His breath giving out a mild scent of alcohol. One of his hands found its way down your waist. Expertly massaging the sore muscles there from using the ODM gear. You suppressed a moan.

"W-what did they say?" You breathily asked, inclining your head to one side as Levi glided his lips down your neck. Leaving light feathery kisses against your skin. Without you noticing, Levi managed to untie your robe, giving it a light tug, making it fall off you. The discarded robe pooled on the floor, leaving you in your thin nightgown.

Levi moved away from kissing your neck to admire your appearance. You skin was flushed, and you were breathing in short shallow breaths. Levi swallowed thickly. His Adam's apple bobbing up and down his throat.

He stepped away, still staring at you with that intense gaze of his. "You know what is going to happen if we continue." He huskily said. "If you want to stop, tell me right now." He reached out a hand to hold yours, intertwining your fingers together. "But if you desire this as much as I do, if you want me as much as I want you, give in. Give into me, (y/n)." He hoarsely said, bringing your hand to his lips leaving a sincere kiss upon it.

You felt weak. Torn between desire and friendship. If you stop here, you know Levi will never approach you like this again. He'll take it as you refusing to be in any relationship other than platonic with him. But if you give in to your desires, your relationship with him will never be the same again.

You let out a shaky breath watching as Levi lifted his lips from your hand and gazed at you through his lush dark eyelashes. And with that, you knew. This man never changed the way he looked at you. His gaze towards you had the same intensity as the time he saw you swearing the Scouts Oath of Honor. Levi felt this way for your even back then. And it all suddenly just dawned on you.

You have decided. You pulled away your hand from his grasp. Levi jaw twitched, his hand dropped to his side. Clenching it into a fist.

You let out a soft sigh as you reached both your hands to cup his face and brought his lips to yours in a soft kiss. You decided to give in. To your desire. To the feelings you gave your fucking best to deny. You finally gave in to him, to Levi.