Chapter 24- In Sleep We Dream

A/N: NSFW! SPICY SCENES AHEAD, read at your own risk. ;)

You were walking back to your room after helping out at the infirmary. Apparently, Levi stopped by and informed them that you were feeling ill. Hence, their surprise when you walked through the infirmary doors and started working like nothing happened.

You opened the doors to your room and almost screamed when you saw a silhouette laying on your bed. You closed the doors behind you sighing as you realized it was Levi who was passed out in your room.

Walking across the room, you left the stack of documents you were holding on the desk at the corner. Taking your jacket off, you slipped it over a backrest of a nearby stool and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. You passed by the bed where Levi was softly snoring. Your pillow held in his embrace. Why the heck is he sleeping in my room when he has a bigger one? You thought to yourself, smiling at the man on your bed.

You took a quick bath and changed into a clean set of sleepwear. You left the bathroom a towel in hand as you dried you hair. Levi turned to face you with his eyes still closed a slight smirk on his lips. You tilted your head to the side, admiring the man who just became your fiancé today. You leaned towards the sleeping Levi and pinched his nose.

Levi's eyes snapped open as he ran out of breath from you pinching his nose. You smiled as you leaned over him. "What are you doing sleeping on my bed, Sir?" You asked, giving him a kiss on the cheek as you sat on the side of the bed. Levi yawned, moving closer to hug your waist. "I sleep better on your bed because it smells like you." He murmured groggily. "I have good dreams." Levi added as he snuggled to your side.

You ran your hand through his hair, gently massaging his scalp. "Hmm. What did you dream about?" You asked as Levi grabbed your hand and interlocked it with his. His eyes lingering on the ring on your finger. Levi brought your hand to his lips and laid a kiss on it. His eyes darkened with desire. "I can show you." He replied as he propped himself up on his elbows to give you a peck on the lips.

You smiled at his sweet gestures but the smile on your face froze as Levi pushed you down on the bed a seductive smile on his face. Your eyes widened as he rested his knees on either side of your waist. Straddling you without sitting on top you. Levi slowly unbuckled his belt in front of you as you were frozen underneath him.

Your jaw dropped as Levi unbuttoned his trouser and reached down to trace a hand on his growing erection. "Le-Levi. I'm still exhausted from...last night." Stuttering as your mouth felt dry. Levi smirked at you as he leant down and gave you hungry kiss. "Hush, pet." He whispered and kissed you again, this time pushing his tongue in as he explored your mouth. You broke off the kiss gasping for air.

You bit your lip as you watched Levi grab the hem of his shirt. Bringing it up his mouth and biting on it as he pulled the waistband of his trousers down to reveal his semi-hard cock. You swallowed as Levi wrapped a hand around his cock and started to jerk off slowly, getting harder with each stroke. You glanced up at Levi to see him watching you with dark lustful eyes, biting on to the hem of his shirt to keep it from falling down.

Levi groaned throwing his head back as you trailed a hand up his torso. Your fingers lingering on the wounds that littered his skin. You watched as Levi got more riled up and stroked his cock faster. You rubbed your legs together, feeling aroused as you watched Levi pleasure himself in front of you.

Feeling brave and in control of the situation, you tugged on his shirt to pull him towards you. Levi rested a hand on the side of your head to balance himself as he leaned over you, his other hand still stroking his cock. "Hold it tighter." You whispered in his ear as you nipped on it.

You felt Levi shiver as his hand tightened around his cock pumping on it harder and faster. "Y/N." He moaned above you. You licked his neck as another hand travelled up his hair, grabbing and pulling at it. "Yes, Levi?" You asked him as nuzzling your lips onto the crook of his neck.

Levi groaned from above you, his hand clenching on the sheet beside your head. "I'm close." He hoarsely said, lips parted as he panted. You smirked at him, trailing your hand from his hair to his shoulders, then his chest and down to his abdomen where your hands lingered teasingly. "Do you want me to help?" You asked him sweetly. A teasing glint in your eyes.

Levi dropped his head to your shoulder. "Fuck, yes." He huskily muttered as he groaned from the sensation of your hand wrapping around his erection. Levi placed both his hand on either side of your head, leaning over you as he thrusted his cock into your hands. "Y/N, please..." He moaned into your ear as his pace became faster and sloppier.

Your thumb rubbed the tip of Levi's cock as your palms stroked his shaft, bringing him to his climax. You hear a throaty groan from Levi as you gasped feeling him bite down on your shoulder as he came, his cum covering your hand as his cock throbbed and twitched in your grasp.

Levi collapsed on top you panting. You kissed his cheek, wiping the hair that was stuck to his forehead away with a clean hand. With half-lidded eyes, Levi stared at you. His hand reaching up to the strings of your nightgown, undoing it. "You have to feel good too." He muttered, a slight pout on his thin chapped lips.

You laughed at Levi's obvious guilt. "I'm fine, Levi. I'm tired as well. So let's just sleep, hmm?" You told him, giving him another kiss on the cheek. "Let me wash my hand first and then we'll sleep okay?" You added as you slid from under Levi and went to the sink in your bathroom to wash away Levi's cum on your hands.

You were drying your hands on a towel as you went out the bathroom to see Levi fighting the urge to close his eyes. You chuckled and climbed into bed with him. "You could sleep without me you know?" You softly told him as Levi's arms instinctively pulled you into his chest.

You felt him sigh contently as you snuggled into his warm lean body. "I want to fall asleep with you in my arms." He murmured half-asleep as he threw a leg over yours, completely enclosing you in his embrace. You smiled softly, as you closed your eyes letting sleep claim you as well.

A/N: 1/3 chapter uploads today. Will upload the rest in a bit. <3