Extra Chapter- Baby Fever

A/N: A quick fluff content before the last two main chapter

A/N: A quick fluff content before the last two main chapter. :)

It was a regular morning within the Scout Quarters. You sat behind a desk in the infirmary watching the usual scene in front of you. Some patients are passed out on beds from being drunk and dehydrated, Seth is being noisy, Ellie and Maz are gossiping, and your fiancé is carrying a baby. What? You thought whipping your head towards the doorway, rubbing your eyes to check if what you are seeing is real.

Levi casually walked towards you with a plump chubby-cheeked curly-haired baby cradled in his toned arms. "Whose child is that?" You asked with uncertainty as your fiancé leaned against the desk you were working at. Levi smirked at you as the baby grabbed his cravat and played with it. "What are you talking about? It's our child." He drawled watching the child in his arms.

Seth came up and started playing with the infant. "You had a child, Leader? Congratulations!" Your apprentice said as the baby giggled at the funny faces Seth made. "I think you would know if I gave birth to a baby, Seth. We work together every day." You replied, smacking him at the back of the head with a document.

The baby in Levi's arms giggled happily. "Oh, look at that. The baby likes it. Maybe I should hit you again?" You said with a smirk, raising your hand to hit Seth again. "Leader! You're so mean." Seth complained with crocodile tears filling his eyes. "Whose baby is it then?"

You turned to Levi, wondering whose infant he's been carrying around. "An old comrade's. He came for a visit then decided it would be a great idea to drink alcohol in broad daylight." Levi replied, wiggling a finger in front of the baby's face. A small hand clasp around Levi's long finger. "I plucked the child out of the room before they taint the baby with bad influence."

You watched as the baby placed Levi's finger in its mouth, making Levi frown. Seth excused himself to attend to another drunk cadet who came in through the infirmary entrance. Gazing at the precious bundle in Levi's arms, you wrapped your arms around yourself, feeling hollow for not being able to create such beautiful life.

"Do you want to hold him?" Levi softly said. You shook your head. "It's a boy?" You asked reaching out a hand to hold the baby's tiny palms. You heart ached when you felt his tiny fingers close around yours, Levi nodded in reply to your question. "Come on, hold him. My arms are numb."

Levi swiftly but carefully passed the bundle to your arms not giving you enough time to adjust. You blinked at the small sparkly eyes that stared at you as your fiancé stretched out his arms. Your stare softened into a wistful gaze as the baby giggle and stretched out his short arms to reach your face.

Lean arms wrapped around your waist as Levi pulled you towards him, the giggling child cradled in between you two. "Do you want one?" He softly asked, leaning his forehead against yours. You chuckled as the baby drooled on his shirt. "A baby? They're not something you can buy at the market, Levi." You replied with a weak smile.

You felt Levi's lips on your forehead as he softly kissed it with a smirk on his face. "We can make one." He huskily muttered. You frowned at him as the baby happily clapped his small hands together. "You know my condition, Levi." You softly replied with a regretful smile.

You heard a low chuckle as Levi leaned and kissed you on the lips. "We can try." Kiss. "And try." Kiss. "And try again." He said as he gave you one last sound kiss, the baby excitedly giggling and clapping in between you.

"Oh my lord, Leader! Captain! Not in front of the innocent child." Seth said in a chastising tone as he plucked the happy baby away from you. "They didn't tarnish your innocence did they, sweet child?" You frowned and kicked Seth on the shin.

"So aggressive. I could only imagine how exhausting it would be to have a small child that looks like Leader with Captain's eyes running around the base." Seth exaggerated as the baby let out a high-pitched laugh. "Oh, the commotion your future children would cause. Horrifying."

You hear Levi mutter something under his breath but you didn't catch it so you turned to face him as Seth walked away to tour the baby around the infirmary. "Did you say something?" You asked. Levi glanced at you with a weird look in his eyes. "I want it..." He whispered pulling you closer to him. "I want a baby that looks like you." He said as he picked you up and threw you over his shoulders. "Let's make one now."

You yelled for help as Levi walked towards the door. Seth and the baby waving you goodbye from the inside of the infirmary. It is a regular morning. Correction. It was.

A/N: Next chapter upload at 12 utc. Read Author's Note at the end for announcement. Love y'all. <3