Chapter 33- Priests and Promises

A/N: Limes ahead. NSFW. Read at your own risk. 

Crossing your arms over your chest, you leaned your back on the headrest of your bed as you glared at your fiancé who was standing at the doorway of your room. "Levi." You darkly greeted him. "What is that?"

Levi frowned at your obvious displeasure. "What is what?" He asked, confused. Your eye twitched as you sighed and nodded to the person who was standing beside him. "That." Levi turned to face the guest he brought as he realized what you were referring to. He smirked at you proudly. "Him? He's a priest." He replied with a wave of his hand.

Your closed your eyes and took a deep breathe to calm yourself down. Relax. I can't handle too much stress right now. I'm still in recovery. You repeated to yourself in a mantra. "I know he's a priest. Why is he in my room?" You asked through gritted teeth.

Levi smugly grinned at you from across the room. "Because we're going to get married." He announced with a smile. Your stared at him with your mouth open and eyes blinking in disbelief. "Get married- WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" You yelled at him incredulously.

"You almost died. Again. I almost lost you. Again. We're getting married right here, right now. Before you really get your stubborn self killed." Levi replied as he walked across the room and sat on your bed, reaching out a hand to hold yours.

You took your hand away before Levi could latch onto it making his frown deepen. "Get the priest out, Levi." You ordered, lightly shoving him out of the bed. "No." Your fiancé replied with conviction as he sat firmly on your mattress. "Levi. Get the priest out or you won't have a wife. Nor a fiancé." You threatened him knowing full well you can't leave him no matter what stupid thing he pulls anyway.

Levi groaned in surrender as he turned to face the poor priest standing patiently at the doorway. "Sorry. Could you just pray for her recovery? There's a chapel downstairs." Levi muttered to the priest who kindly did what he was asked for and left the room, closing the door behind him without a word.

You laughed as Levi laid his head on your lap, sulking at the failed wedding he could've just had. Running your hands through Levi's soft silky hair, you felt at peace. Despite the fact that Lizbeth Rosewood is still out there hiding like a rat and the Island Expedition is fast approaching.

"Why are you in such a rush to get married? We have so many things we need to worry about." You said as Levi grumbled against your thighs, tickling you. "My mother..." He drifted off, hesitating if he should tell you. "She told me that when people get married, they can be together even after death."

You bit your lip trying hard not to laugh. How is he so adorable? You thought to yourself as you continued to listen to Levi's insane, but sweet, ramblings. "So if we get married and you die, because you like risking your life without considering the consequences, I could just die after you and we could be together in- Wait- Stop- What are you- STOP HITTING ME." Levi yelled sitting up and catching your wrists to stop you from smacking his head.

"You're going to kill yourself if I die? You stupid selfish man." You frustratedly said as you struggled to break free from his hold. "Stop moving, you're going to rip your stitches." He scolded as you continue to wriggle out of his grasp. "Are you dumb? Are you going to ignore the oath you made to the scouts? You're going to break that promise because you'd rather die than be alone-" You were cut off as Levi's lips descended down yours, capturing you in a gentle passionate kiss.

Levi let your wrists go as he placed his hand on the back of your neck, cradling your head as he leaned closer to you. You gasped as he bit your lip roughly, sliding his tongue in your mouth and entangling with yours. You unconsciously wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him to you. You felt Levi groan against your lips as your fingers found his scalp and lightly scratched it.

Levi grabbed you by the waist and roughly pulled you up to sit on his lap, straddling him. "Y/N." He huskily whispered as the two of you separated to catch your breaths, a thread of saliva connecting your lips. You pushed the hair from his face away to expose his forehead. You leaned down to kiss it, a mischievous smirk on lips as you bucked your hips against him. Rubbing yourself on the bulge forming inside his pants. "Fuck, Y/N." Levi hoarsely whispered as his head dropped down to your shoulder while you continued to grind your hips on him.

"Promise me." You seductively whispered, circling your hips against his erection as Levi's breathing sped up. "Promise me you won't do some stupid shit like killing yourself if something happens to me." You ordered into his ear, giving it a light nip as Levi let out a throaty groan against you shoulder.

You gasped once again as you were carefully and swiftly flipped over to lie down on the bed with Levi leaning on top of you. His calloused fingers tilted your chin up as his mouth covered yours in a hungry kiss. His other hand held onto your waist as he pushed his erect cock against your inner thigh. "Then promise me too." Levi replied back, his eyes half-closed with lust and desire for you. "Promise me you won't do stupid shit to get yourself killed in the first place."

Your back arched as Levi dropped his head to your neck and sucked on a sensitive spot. "Deal." You moaned out as you feel Levi press himself closer to you. He frustratedly bit your neck and sat up. His chest rising up and down as he panted and pushed his hair back with one hand.

"We have to stop." He hoarsely said, his palm caressing your exposed thighs. "You're still recovering." He continued with his jaw clenched in self-control. You raised an eyebrow and smirked at the obvious bulge inside his trousers. "Then stop." You teasingly whispered, enjoying the torment he's in.

Levi groaned and collapsed on top you, sulking. "Is this punishment for the almost wedding? Because this is fucking torture." He complained, kissing your cheeks as he rolled over and pulled you in his embrace. You laughed and wrapped an arm around Levi's toned torso. "Just until I recover." You replied with a promise, winking up at your fiancé.

Levi chuckled and kissed the top of your head as the two of you lay on the bed peacefully. Enjoying the comforting and content silence. "So..." You drifted off, breaking the silence. "When are we leaving for the Island Expedition?" You slowly asked looking up at Levi through your lashes as he frowned and glared at you. 

A/N: Next chapter in a few hours. Lemons will be served. ;)