Chapter 19- Misunderstandings

A/N: I love blunt Hange and airheaded Seth

A/N: I love blunt Hange and airheaded Seth. <3

A couple days passed after your visit to the hospital. Things around the Survey Corps base settled down. You were hustling in the infirmary, treating some morons who decided it would be a good idea to test how many people a single ODM gear can handle carrying.

"I told you it was a stupid idea, Connie." A cadet you just met named Sasha, huffed at her friend who was being treated by Seth at the bed beside hers. "Well, you're stupid too since you came with me." The guy called Connie taunted back.

Sasha threw a pillow at her friend, annoyed. "You made us miss lunch! I hate you!" She yelled, grabbing another pillow to throw but you snatched it away and glared at the young woman. "I hate you too!" Connie yelled from the other side. You hear Seth sigh from behind you. "I hate you both." Seth muttered under his breath as you chuckled.

You and Seth finished treating the wounded cadets as they continue to bicker among themselves on their way out. You were cleaning up the used materials when the infirmary doors opened revealing Erwin and Hange. "Commander! Hange! You're back!" You greeted them, wiping your hands on Seth's back making him yelp.

"Leader, you're so mean." Seth complained trying to pat his now wet clothes. Erwin chuckled at Seth's crumpled face as he realized he had to change into a new shirt and left. "Y/N, I came by to hand out the medications needed for my injuries. The senior medics told me to hand it here, they said you'd know what to do with it." Erwin said as Hange handed you a kit of supplies for his treatment.

You nodded checking out the labels on the bottles. Antiseptic, ointments, suture threads, needles, and other materials were inside the kit. You turned back to your friends after placing the kit on a counter. "We had a dinner planned out to celebrate Erwin's recovery and the success of the mission. You have to come okay?" Hange told you grabbing your hands and pouting.

You laughed at the expression on her face. Knowing full well that it won't be just a quiet dinner if Hange is the one planning it. You nodded, it's been a long time since you hung out with your friends without the threat of dying. "Fine, fine. I'll go. Who else will be going?" You asked turning to Erwin and softly pushed him to sit on the bed as you assessed the condition of his wounds.

"Well, the young ones have their own celebration so it'll be just us. Oh, and Levi." Hange added thoughtfully. "Which reminds me-" She paused. "YOU TOLD ERWIN ABOUT YOU AND LEVI BEFORE YOU TOLD ME?!" She yelled at you, feeling betrayed. "I thought I was your best friend, Y/N!" Hange pouted at you.

You were sitting on a stool in front of Erwin as you helped him slide his shirt off where his chest wound was. "You passed out on my bed, Hange. Remember?" You reminded her. Hmmm. That's good. It's healing well. You thought as you gently assessed Erwin's chest wound.

Hange suddenly grabbed your shoulder, shaking you back and forth. "YOU TRAITOR! YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME AS SOON AS IT HAPPENED! I HATE BEING THE LAST TO KNOW! EVEN SETH KNEW BEFORE I DID!" Hange complained shaking you so hard the stool lost its balance making you fall onto Erwin's naked chest, face first.

"Oops." You hear Hange mutter in a sing-song voice. You immediately pushed away from Erwin, afraid that the impact might have aggravated the sutures on his chest. The infirmary doors opened with your palms on Erwin's muscular chest. The three of you whipped your heads towards the door to see Levi standing there with Seth behind him, his palms over his eyes as if he saw something obscene.

"What-" Levi whispered darkly glaring at your hands on Erwin's pectoral muscles. "-the fuck are you doing?" He continued, his voice sounding like the whispers of death. You threw your hands up in the air, like a thief caught in the act. "Oh, stop it Levi." Hange scolded. "Don't terrorize Y/N. It's my fault, I pushed her too hard and she fell." Hange explained handing Erwin his shirt back. You nodded, agreeing with everything Hange said.

Levi softened his glare walking towards you. Your hand was grabbed by Levi as he pulled you up and dragged you behind him. You saw Hange roll her eyes at Levi's exaggerated reaction. And you can't help but agree. "Look at you, staking your claim for the girl after acting like a gloomy uninterested 5"2 tall definition of a contradiction." Hange taunted Levi.

"Pfft." You clamped a hand over your mouth, trying not to laugh. Levi's hold on your wrist tightening. You patted his back trying to calm him down. "Hange's just teasing you. And besides, you are being too dramatic. It was just an accident." You reasoned out. "Erwin is my patient now, I was just treating him." You explained,

Erwin nodded. "She's right, Levi. It was just a clumsy accident." He said, supporting your claims. "And stop teasing him, Hange. It was all your fault anyway." Erwin scolded Hange as he stood up. "We're leaving now. See you at dinner." Erwin said, dragging Hange out by the collar.

You waved them goodbye and turned to see Seth still covering his eyes. You threw a roll of bandage at him. "Stop acting like a fucking virgin." You told him, annoyed. Your hand still held in Levi's calloused ones.

Seth rubbed his forehead where the bandage hit. You have quite an accurate range. "You of all people should know I'm not a virgin, Leader." He complained, picking up the bandage and placing it on a counter. You and Seth froze as the atmosphere suddenly got heavy. You turned to Levi beside you and saw his face darken from anger.

You realized what Seth's statement might have suggested to Levi. You blocked Levi's path to Seth, placing a hand on his chest. "I set him up with Maz before!" You immediately explained. "I set them up and they got together! That's how I know! It's not what you're thinking." You told Levi.

Levi directed his gaze at you before he sighed and grabbed the back of your neck in a gentle caress. "You have to stop creating these misunderstandings. You keep testing my tolerance." Levi muttered placing a soft kiss on your cheek. "I have to go and apologize to Erwin." Levi said letting you go. "I'll see you later at dinner." He added as he left.

As soon as Levi left and the infirmary doors closed, you grabbed multiple rolls of bandages and threw it at Seth, aiming for his face. "You tactless, motherfucker! How is it that you keep managing to get me in trouble with Levi?!" You screamed at your junior and friend, frustrated at his obliviousness.

A/N: Next chapter will contain lemon. And it's  a long one. >.>