Chapter 34- Bound

A/N: LEMONS

A/N: LEMONS. NSFW. Read in private. Or if you're brave then go ahead. You do you babe. 😎

      P.S. If you noticed this chapter is longer compared to others because it has spicy scenes. YOU DON'T. 👀

 "This scene feels oddly familiar." Hange whispered to Erwin as you and Levi bickered back and forth across the table where a meeting is being held to talk about the final plans for the expedition. The two watched as Levi slammed his palms on the table. "You are not joining us on this mission." He said in a firm tone directed at you.

Hange adjusted her glasses with her finger. "He said that before." She commented with an amazed smile on her face. "Why the hell not?!" You frustratedly retorted back at Levi. Oblivious of the amusement your friends are gaining from watching the two of you. "She said that before." Hange observed as she slapped Erwin's arm.

Erwin sighed. "Hange." He called out as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "You're not helping." He scolded as Hange sat back down with a pout, Moblit chuckling behind her. "Levi, Y/N has been cleared to attend the mission. There is no reason for her not to do so." He announced.

You raised an eyebrow at Levi, challenging him to say something to your Commander. You smirked when he didn't say a word back but the smile on your face froze when Levi sat back down with seductive smirk on his lips and a dark glint in his eyes. "So she's physically well for strenuous activities now?" Levi drawled, his gaze seeing into your very being.

"Yes, she is." Erwin replied, not getting the innuendo Levi implied in his statement. Hange burst out laughing as Moblit tried to stop her from behind. You covered your face with your palms wanting nothing more but to get out of the room and strangle Levi to death. "Just make sure she doesn't get more injuries, Levi!" Hange added with a boisterous laugh. Erwin just sat there, confused. Hange, too. I'll strangle Hange too. You thought grimly to yourself.

The rest of the meeting proceeded smoothly, the date of departure was decided to be after 5 days as you got out of your seat only to be pulled by the arm by your fiancé. Hange was heard making cheering noises until she was once again scolded by Erwin. You turned to Levi as he slid his hand down to yours, holding them in his gently. "Where are you taking me?' You asked as you walked beside him.

Levi glanced at you with a mischievous smirk on his face. "Just a place." He replied as he pulled you out of the dimly lit building and into the bright grounds where two horses were prepared. You whipped your head to face Levi who was chuckling. Your eyes widened in realization. "No." You whispered, terrified.

"Sorry. The place is too far to reach on foot." He replied with a kiss on your cheek. You groaned internally and frowned at Levi. "A carriage sounds good." You suggested with a grimace. You felt Levi's arms wrap around your waist as he pulled you to face him, leaning his forehead against yours. "They're loaded with supplies and weapons for the expeditions." He replied with a pitying smile,