*chapter twenty two*

Arson, looked at the three women impatiently. " Please leave, I have a lot of work to do and if you see Arson, kindly inform him that he has to come and finish his work ".

With those words, he sent the women out of the study . The three women walked out in a daze, they could not believe the humiliation they had just faced .

This is all his fault, they thought as they looked at Vishnu, who was laughing like there was no tomorrow.

Sal, went to her room and sent a text to her sister to speed things up, since Vishnu, was beginning to get on her last nerve.

Vishnu, unaware of the danger coming his way, walked to his garden to rest a bit.

It had been a long time since he had last entered his enchanted garden . He smiled as he smelled the sweet scent wafting from the flowers littering the garden.

" You love coming here don't you Flower?" Arson, asked behind Vishnu, he was finally done with his work .

He had decided to have a quick rest when he spotted a silhouette of their little wife from the Conner of his eye .

Vishnu, turned startled a bit, " it's peaceful here, I always feel calm whenever I'm in this garden" he said smiling sweetly at Arson.

" Show it to me once more Flower" Arson, said coming closer to Vishnu, who felt his heart beating a little too quickly.

" Um..I " Arson, wrapped his arms around his Flower's little waist and looked down at the other seductively.

" Please Flower" he whispered into Vishnu's ear, the poor man turned bright red and his eyes moistened a little as he looked up at the taller man.

" Ok" with that he stood on his tip toes to kiss Arson, on his cheek, when the man straight up caught him gently by his neck and kissed him deeply .

Vishnu, could feel some kind of shock flowing through his body as he fell into the kiss .

Arson, licked the other's lips, which made Vishnu, gasp and with that single gasp, Arson, took the chance to take the kiss even deeper.

Vishnu, felt hands caress his waist and lips kissing his neck as Arson, continued to take him to cloud nine .

He felt another pair of hands slowly slipping into his shirt and another pair of lips kissing the other side of his neck .

His moaning was muffled by Arson's lips, he felt his mind go blank as he got lost in the pleasure the brothers were showering upon him.

Finally he opened his eyes as their lips parted, he finally whispered the words, "I want you to see it " and just like that the garden appeared before the three brothers.

The two brothers who had never seen such a magical sight were surprised. " What is this place?" Ahmad, asked shocked.

" My enchanted garden" Vishnu, replied smiling at him .

" How is this possible?" Asked Assam, curiously. " I don't know" Vishnu, said leaning on Assam's chest since the man held him from behind .

" Come on I'll show it to you guys" he said ready to give the brothers the grand tour of his garden.

At that moment little Adnan, came running to his parents happily. " Mommy I also want to see it " he said as he jumped into Vishnu's arms.

" Of course my baby boy" Vishnu, said and then whispered the words to the little ones ear, followed by a sweet kiss to his cheek.

So like that the family of five walked around the garden happily .

In an abandoned building a man stood there infront of a beautiful woman .

The pair looked very serious as they were discussing their plans to eliminate a certain little wife.

" Are you ready for tonight star?" Amaya, asked looking quite calm as if she was not planning to end someone's life .

" You know I'm always ready Aya, I'll do it clean and neat , no one will ever find him or his corpse" he said smugly with an evil smirk.

" I Know I can trust you, after all you were always the best man I've ever had " with that the two kissed .

" This is just a small reward, if you do a good job tonight , then you'll get more " she whispered, tempting the man that had already fallen under her spell.

Star, nodded, he was ready to do a good job that night .

That night Vishnu, lay in his bed restlessly, he was asleep, yet at the same time he felt as if he was not .

At that time men dressed in black had entered the palace unnoticed.

They were headed to the left wing of the palace, where Vishnu, was sleeping at that  moment.

Vishnu, heard a voice of a woman calling him, her voice sounded so soothing that he could not help but listen .

"Child wake up, your in grave danger, follow my song and it will lead you to safety"  with those words Vishnu, woke up .

He could hear a sweet Melody coming down the Halls of the palace, like how the voice had instructed him, he followed the melody, right out of the palace .

His night clothes blew in the cold wind and it seemed as if he could not feel it .

He just kept walking as if he was hypnotized. His golden brown hair blew in the wind as he walked bare foot on the desert sand .

The melody led him and it led him, far away from the palace.

The men finally entered the room but to their surprise no one was there . They searched the whole room and the bathroom but all to no avail .

They knew they could no longer stay in the palace, least they got caught, so they fled .

Star, called Amaya, and told her he had done his job and he was waiting for his reward .

" Good job, you will get your reward" she said happily, her face glowing with a certain light of peace.

She had taken care of the thorn that had plagued her little sister .

Vishnu, the next morning opened his eyes and gasped, a bit awed by the woman standing right in front of him .

After some time, he finally opened his mouth and asked, " who are you?"

**************************************Hi everyone!! Here's an update enjoy 😘