*twenty six*

Vishnu, felt his body fading as he closed his eyes . Tears falling straight from eyes .

Time was almost up , he was up to the last second . Non the less he still smiled , his lips curved into a beautiful arch .

He remembered the laughter of his children , the bickering he did with his siblings , his parents' gentle warmth and most of all the love he felt from the three princes.

He would never see that again , he would forever be locked behind a golden gate .

A gate he could never escape . Just then as he was still lamenting his misfortune , he felt soft lips touch his and strong arms wrap around his waist.

A soft yet deep voice whispered to his ear, " we found you Vishnu" he gasped.

His big eyes opened in surprise, that soon turned to pure joy.

He threw himself into Arson's arms and without thinking , he crashed their lips together .

The kiss was warm, sweet yet heated , before he could even breathe , he was taken into another's arms .

Unlike his brother Ahmad, was not that gentle but Vishnu, still lost himself in his kiss .

Assam, whined seeking his turn , Vishnu, smiled as he had never seen the youngest triplet so childish.

He kissed him as well then looked at the three men before him . " How did you guys know?" He asked curiously.

" We know you pretty , no one could make our hearts beat with just a gaze" said Ahmad.

" Your movements kept us enticed , no one could do that but you " said Assam.

"You were the only one with a sad look in your eyes " added Arson.

Vishnu, once again wept, he could not believe it , he was free . He was back with his family again .

Yes , he truly considered the three men as his family members.

He look back and his gaze met Aliases's gaze who smiled at him . " You are now free dear , here's a gift for you" .

A golden box appeared in his hands . He was curious what it was , and he wanted to open it, but the box was stuck.

He frowned and looked at Aliases, who smiled mischievously at him .

" That's a gift that can only be opened on your wedding night , good luck dear" with those words she vanished .

The market place was once again as it once  was . The three looked at Vishnu, curiously ,  who was he talking to?.

Ahmad, who was not one to let things eat him up asked . " Who were you talking  to?" Vishnu, turned to him with a beautiful smile .

" My friend Ali, she's gone now , let's go home" he said yawning. The three realised it was midnight.

Arson, lifted him onto his tall, proud horse and they all rode to the palace. Vishnu, fell asleep in the middle of the ride and the three smiled blissfully at their beautiful little wife.

The next Vishnu, awoke was to two pairs of eyes staring at him . He decided to play a trick on his two babies .

He got out of bed like he did not see them and put on his slippers. He walked out of the room and he felt the two following him.

He stopped one of the servants and asked her . " Have you seen my two babies? Their names are Luan and Adnan."

The servant, was confused, " your highness, their behind you " she showed him the two.

Vishnu, turned then frowned , " how strange , how come I can't see them?" He asked .

He held in his laugh at the two children's look of shock .

"Daddy, Dad , papa!!" They  yelled running to find their fathers .

Vishnu, was right behind them , they bumped into the three who were going to check on their little wife .

They froze when they felt the two bumping into them .

Ahmad, picked Luan, up while Assam , held Adnan, in his arms . " What happened ?" They asked .

" Mama, can't see us!!" They yelled totally freaked. The three looked at Vishnu, with raised brows then they saw the mischief in his eyes .

" Oh my how is that possible?" They asked, Playing along .

" We don't know " they pouted. " Morning" he greeted the three , acting like he did not see his pouting children.

The three chuckled, as the children called their mother , " mama! We love you ah, look at us!" They pouted further .

Vishnu, turned to them and giggled , " oh my goodness, my babies , where do you come from?" .

While they were laughing , Arizona, was busy formulating a plan .

She stared at Luan, and smirked. " Will you look at that, it seems you will be useful to me brat " .

Vishnu, met his parents who were very happy to see their son .  Anita, was irritated looking at the lively atmosphere , around the breakfast table.

She could not believe it , she had worked so hard just to enter the palace , and all her hard work was going to be ruined by some man from nowhere .

How was that fair to her ? She had sacrificed so much just to be queen .

It was her dream and no one was going to take it away .

With those thoughts in mind , she connered Vishnu, while he was alone in his garden.

" You, we need to talk " she said glaring at him. Vishnu, nodded and looked at her .

" Speak" the words came out more authoritative than he intended.

Anita, was taken aback , what was the aura, she was feeling from him?.

" I want you to leave this palace , you and your good for nothing family, you are not welcome here " .

Vishnu, raised his brow at that then smirked . One hand was in his pocket as he looked straight at the woman infront of him .

" Why would I leave what belongs to me? Should you not be the one packing your bags ?" He questioned bluntly .

He truly did not mean for those words to come out of his mouth but he could not help it .

Something in him demanded some sort of respect and the way the way Anita, spoke to him was putting him on edge.

" You do not own anything, get out of here! You do not belong in this world of royalty, you are nothing but a common man!" She all but bellowed.

"Go back to your commoner's world and leave what's mine alone!" She demanded angrily.

" If you believe your words to be true then ask them, ask them who everything belongs to and I mean everything, including them" .

He said lazily, staring at something or someone behind Anita, making her turn.

Her gaze locked with the three princes' gaze and she gasped .

**************************************** Hello everyone, I hope your all healthy and safe .

Here's an update enjoy 😘