*chapter eleven*

Vishnu, took Adnan, by the hand and walked to the garden . When they got there , he smiled , it was as beautiful as ever.

A garden straight from a fairytale, the trees so beautifully trimmed in different shapes, flowers of all kinds , water fountains all around , even the smell enticed him.

Adnan, scrunched his brow , he could not see anything , the land was bare as always , the desert hot sand littered the place.

"Mama I can't see a garden", Vishnu, was confused , how can the child not see the garden ?, Was something wrong?.

He picked up the child and looked at him, "I want you to see it" he whispered then kissed his forehead gently.

Adnan, reflexively closed his eyes, then slowly opened them.

He then gasped , infront of him was the  most beautiful garden he had ever seen.

He looked up at his mama and saw Vishnu's golden eyes glow.

"Can you see it little love?" Vishnu's soft voice asked, "yes mama" Adnan, replied still in slight awe .

"Let's explore it my dear" and they did, they looked at every inch of the place.

Soon they felt tired so they sat next to the fountain and Vishnu, sang for the child in his arms putting him to sleep.

He kissed the child's forehead and looked at the sky , he was still confused, why did Adnan, not see the garden at first?.

Is this some kind of fairytale? Is the garden enchanted? He could not help but wonder.

The three soon finished their work and walked out of their office .

"It seems the selection still has no progress" said Ahmad, worried about the outcome of this whole fiascal.

"The ladies are also not behaving like queens" he continued, "more like mindless women".

"I wonder who is our  supposed queen amongst all four of them?" Asam, wondered out loud.

"None" was all Arson, said, he had this feeling none of them was their bride.

"What do you mean brother?" Asam, enquired.

"Do they show signs that prove their queen material?", "No" , "then there is your answer, their simply not qualified".

Just then they heard a gentle voice talking.

"please prepare the kitchen for me , the little prince has fallen asleep and I want to make a snack for him before he wakes up, it will be a lovely surprise".

"Yes my q...I mean sir". The three clearly heard the mistake the servant had made . What did she want to say?.

They were soon distructed by the beautiful young man walking a distance from them , he was coming their way but seemed be lost deep in his thoughts.

Soon Vishnu, reached were the brothers were , he almost bumped into them but one spoke getting him out of his thoughts.

"Angel, you look as lovely as always" Assam, said making Vishnu, look up at them and blush.

"Why must you insist on teasing me every chance you get?" He asked making Asam, grin before  he replied.

"I'm not teasing when all I've said was the truth , anyway we wish to speak to our daughter".

Vishnu, was taken aback by those words , he thought the brothers did not mean it when they said they will be Luan's fathers.

"You guys want to speak to Luan?", "Yes Pretty" Ahmad, said smiling brightly.

Vishnu, nodded, "please follow me , I need to go and collect my phone".

They followed him obidently , something they had never done before.

When Luan, appeared on the screen she looked very happy, "mama!!", "hey baby" , "how are you?", "I'm good mama, grandma made me my favourite desert, chocolate cake".

"I can see that baby, your really glowing". The little girl nodded happily.

"mama , where are papa , daddy and dad?", "here princess" the brothers said now showing themselves, they liked how the child had asked about them.

"Hi!!" She greeted happily. "Hey princess , do you miss speaking to us?","yes a lot , I ate cake today".

"My , was it delicious?" Ahmad, asked being the most talkative of the brothers, "yes , grandma is the beast cook ever , mama and uncle too".

Like that their convisation continued , they just loved talking to their new baby girl.

she was such a free spirited girl , her smile so bright and she was beautiful just like her mama.

After talking for an hour they finally let the little girl go as she had homework to do.

"I need to go and make the snacks I said I'd make for Adnan".

With those words Vishnu, stood and walked away leaving the brothers behind who then soon followed him.

**********************************Hey everyone thanks for reading my story and I just love reading your comments they make me want to try my best .

Thanks and stay safe .

Enjoy 😘