*twenty five*

Rakshie and Pushka, frowned looking at the three men infront of them . They were very unhappy to hear that their son was missing .

" So your telling us you lost our son?" Pushka, asked again, just to make sure he did not mishear anything .

" Yes and we're sorry" Assam, spoke calmly. " Your sorry? Is that all you three have to say?!" Pushka, asked angrily.

" Sir, we're doing all we can to find him , please calm down " Ahmad, spoke this time .

" Is this you guys doing all you can? why in the world are you three still in this palace, instead of out there looking for our son?!" He asked looked more and more upset as the minutes passed by.

" We'll go" Arson, said looking outside the large window. It was a full moon that day, there was a strange warm breeze , instead of the cold one that usually blows at night .

" We won't come back until we have him in our arms " he said that looking at Pushka, who just nodded and stood up .

He took Rakshie, by his delicate hand and walked away . " Man our father in-law is already angry and we have not yet asked for Pretty's hand in marriage" Ahmad, sighed looking at his brothers.

" Let's just go " Arson, said walking to the stables . Usually they'd take Camels but a horse was faster so they took horses .

" Did you take care of that Amaya, woman?" Arson, asked Ahmad, questioningly.

" She's in the dungeon, she gave us a name , someone called Star, our men went to find him and his gang ".

Arson, nodded his face cold as always, he looked at the moon once again and they began to search for their little wife .

Vishnu, on the other hand was surrounded by different queens, who wanted to doll him up for his men .

To say the man was confused was an understatement, he looked at them as they chose clothes and jewelry for him .

"Aliases, what is going on?" He asked the beautiful woman next to him .

" Today is the day the golden gate opens " she said smiling at him .

" I know that already , what I'm asking is why these women are making a big deal about my appearance".

Aliases, giggled happily, " your three princes have to see you at your best ofcause" that made Vishnu, blush heavily.

He pouted, " then why are they chosing belly dancing clothes ?" He asked even more curious now .

" For your last trial ofcause , then you'll have a full rose " she said now sounding very serious .

" Every queen who has entered the golden city , will have to take the trial if they want to go back " she began to explain.

" Then why do I have to dance ?" He asked ." Your going to dance to entice them , If they choose you among other dancers then you are free but.." she trailed off not knowing how to say the next words.

" But what?" Vishnu, asked nervously. " If they don't choose you Vishnu, then you'll be stuck in the golden city forever" those words struck Vishnu, like lighting .

He could not believe there was a possibility he could be stuck in gold city forever.

The city was beautiful yes , but it was not his home , his family members were not there .

His mind began to race with negative thoughts . What if they don't choose him? How can they recognize him just by seeing him dance? .

He began to cry feeling he was doomed , Aliases, hugged him gently and tried to soothe him .

" If their hearts are with you , they will choose you, don't cry sweet child" she said sadly .

She wished she could help him but the rules were the rules.  She could not brake them .

One thing was for sure though , she believed that the three would choose Vishnu, after all he was their destined queen.

As Vishnu, was still crying in sadness. The three men , rode around their kingdom , searching every part of it , making sure not to leave any stone unturned.

Even after it was close to midnight they did not give up , they believed that they would find their little wife that night.

Every fiber of their being just told them to hold on a bit longer . That's when they heard a sweet Melody playing .

It was a bit strange since everyone should have been asleep at that very moment .

They followed the melody non the less, the sight they saw after they reached what was once a market place was ethereal.

The place was lit brightly and the yellow glow was somewhat inviting and warm.

The beat of the melody began to beat a lot faster and the men were amazed to see hundreds of belly dancers gathering around the place .

They all moved to the beat which was honestly mesmerizing. Each one was wearing a different type of belly dancing clothing.

Though they all looked beautiful and mesmerizing , only one caught their eyes .

They watched as the figure danced , the movements both elegant and enticing .

Their hearts began to beat loudly in their chests , they gasped when the figure's golden brown eyes met theirs .

The figure smiled seductively under the red veil . They knew the beautiful figure smiled beautiful the person's eyes became upturned.

All through out the whole dance their eyes remained on that lone figure .

Vishnu, was very nervous as he was dancing but then the music seemed to flow through him .

It freed him and with it he danced his heart out , he felt eyes burning into his figure and he smiled once again .

He knew how to get the three under his spell . The music slowly stopped just a single minute before midnight.

It was now or never , all the three had to do was hold him and call out his name .

He was not allowed to approach them , so it was a bit nerve wracking just standing there and doing nothing .

As the seconds passed and the men made no movement to come and get him , a lone tear left his eye .

He looked at the moon and then closed his eyes .

He had given up .

****************************************Hello everyone , hope your happy and healthy .

Here's an update enjoy 😘