*chapter two*

Vishnu, finally came to pick Luan, up who looked very sad. "What's wrong baby girl?", "everyone's parents are coming tomorrow for parent and child day, but I know you and mommy won't make it".

Those words made Vishnu's heart clench painfully, "oh baby girl I'll make a plan tomorrow please don't look so sad".

Luan, believed her father she knew he'd try his best. "Daddy when are we going to visit aunty Misha, uncle Rakish , aunty Sauna, grandfather and grandmother?"

Vishnu, smiled at her question , "soon baby girl I'm sure your older cousins would love to see you".

Luan, nodded happily at that , they drove home while singing to a song playing on the radio.

Vishnu, made dinner and ate with his little girl, surprisingly Arizona, came soon after and joined them making the atmosphere turn a little tense but Luan, defused it by telling them all about her day and the event happening the next day.

"I'm sorry but I cannot go" said Arizona, busy with her phone. That made Vishnu, angry , "what the hell Arizona, you are her mother of cause you need to be there".

"Look husband I have things to do and also we need to talk about something really important". Vishnu, just glared at her then smiled at a disappointed Luan.

He put her to bed after helping her with her homework and giving her a warm bath. "Daddy can you sing for me the song grandmother taught you".

Vishnu, smiled of cause baby girl, he began to sing for her running his hand through her brown hair she got from her mother, his voice was soft and soothing that it made Luan, instantly fall into a deep sleep.

He kissed her forehead "goodnight baby girl". He left her room and went to theirs, Arizona, sat there waiting for him wearing a fake sad expression making Vishnu, concerned .

"What's wrong Ari?", "I know I haven't been the best wife all this time but its just I've been stressed lately, I never knew being married and having a child could be so overwhelming.

I want to make my wrongs right so I organised a trip to Arabia , my friend Anita lives there please come with me I'd like to get some alone time just the two of us".

"Arizona, we can't, what about our little girl?", "She'll be fine. I already asked your parents to look after her and they were happy to help".

Vishnu, seemed to be in deep thought, he was doubtful about the whole trip but agreed instantly when he saw Arizona, crying.

The next day Vishnu, had fun with Luan, at her kindergarten. Soon they would be leaving and he had told Luan, who was not happy at all she felt like crying which she did on the day of their departure.

Vishnu, made his parents promise they would take good care of her . On the plane Vishnu, spoke on Skype with a sad Luan , "I miss you already daddy" she sniffed.

"I miss you too baby girl but we'll be back before you know it. Besides I'll send you pictures everyday of where I'm is that okay?", "Yes daddy".

After that they just talked til they both dozed off. Arizona, was just on her phone talking to Anita. They finally arrived in the land of the desert.

Their escort which was sent by Anita, showed them the way , Vishnu, felt really hot and could not wait to arrive where they were going.

They finally arrived and where amazed , "this is a hotel?" asked Vishnu, surprised. "No sir this is the palace of Bishara", "palace?", "yes sir" .

"Why a palace?" He looked at Arizona, "this is where Anita, told me she was I never knew she meant a palace".

They followed the escort Into the palace where they met Anita. The escort bowed respectfully to her , "Lady Anita, I brought your guests". "You can go". As the escort was leaving Vishnu, spoke, "thank you sir".

The escort looked surprised but then bowed and left.

*********************************Hey everyone enjoy 😘