*chapter fifteen*

The three Soon entered the palace with a sleeping Vishnu . They did not take him to his room but to theirs .

They all circled around him and spoke . " He is the one I can feel it elder brothers" Assam , spoke firmly.

" I know , I can feel it too , I just don't get why he is not amongst those chosen for the contest ".

Ahmad, spoke his concern . "That is quite odd" Assam, evaluated.

" I feel he is chosen , maybe he does have a mark " Arson, finally spoke .

" Brother , how is that possible? I don't think he'd lie to us about that " Ahmad, refused to believe what Arson, was concluding.

" I believe he, himself does not know he has the mark " the two looked at their brother oddly .

" The mark can be hidden from its bearer" the two finally understood. " Should we check?" Assam, asked.

" Will that not be violating him without his permission?" Ahmad, asked concerned.

" It's fine he won't know anyway" Assam, said resolutely on his decision. Arson, said nothing, he just stood up from his chair and walked up to the bed .

He slowly pulled up Vishnu's shirt and smiled seeing their little wife really had a mark .

" He does have it, a beautiful rose with some missing petals, it has four petals already, only missing one ".

The two walked up to the bed as well and saw the rose . It truly was beautiful, just like its bearer .

"Truly a magnificent sight" Ahmad, complimented . His eyes were on Vishnu's soft looking skin though .

His eyes stared hungrily at their little wife . He gulped as his breathing seemed to be coming out in shallow pants.

He looked at his brothers and they were no better than him . Truly their little wife was going to make it hard for them to keep their sanity .

" Let's let him rest " Arson, said, trying to keep his composure . He was known for his impeccable self control , yet infront of their little wife, it crumbled to peaces.

The two nodded agreeing with their brother.

They had just left their room when they bumped into Arizona, they had to admit the woman was beautiful but she still could not match up to their little wife. 

Their little wife had the type of beauty that could topple cities and destroy countries.

" Your majesties" she greeted seductively making their faces instantly turn cold.

They nodded at her without saying anything at all. " I would like to spend the day with his majesties please" she pleaded .

They were about to refuse when she spoke again.  " We all deserve an equal chance to compete in this contest your majesties ".

They understood her point so they decided to take a chance and have supper with her .

She for some reason unknown invited them to her sleeping chambers where they found food and wine prepared .

They a thought it was odd yet they let it go . They sat down and began to eat . Arizona, proposed a toast which they accepted .

They drank the wine and began to feel odd . They felt hot somehow and they did not like it .

They all turned their gazes to Arizona . The woman put something in the wine .

Seeing them staring at her, Arizona , smiled seductively . " This is just a little something to make you relax boys " .

Her words infuriated them to the core . They could not believe the nerve of the woman .

How could she be so careless . They stood up to leave but she stopped them by dropping her lace dress on the ground .

She stood there in her naked glory infront of them . Offering herself as a free meal to them .

Instead of getting tempted like she wanted they were instead disgusted with her .

" Get out from our sight you foolish woman " Ahmad , said angrily and pushed Arizona , away without any care .

They stormed out of Arizona's bedroom and straight to theirs . They entered their room only to stop and gasp at the sight of Vishnu .

He was standing on their balcony, his hair swaying gently as the wind blew on it .

He looked beautiful and enchanting . They felt their bodies heating up at the sight of him .

Vishnu, turned and looked at the three . " Are you alright?" He asked them concerned .

" No we're not your ex wife drugged us " Vishnu, frowned at Ahmad's words .

He could not believe Arizona , would do such a thing , especially to the royal Princes .

Was she that desperate to win the contest that she would use such dirty means to win? The answer stood before him .

Three very hot men stood before him panting and looking at him with utter lust . He could not leave them like that .

He did not have the heart to . The least he could do was help them get off . " Listen I will help you out but non of you are allowed to touch me in any way" .

They nodded quickly though it would be hard not touching their beloved little wife .

He was just too beautiful . Vishnu, walked up to Arson , who was in the middle .

He went on his knees and slowly pulled the other's pants down a little just enough to expose his hard member .

His golden eyes sparkled with a strange light . He took the member slowly into his mouth .

Arson , gasped as pleasure ran through his body . Vishnu , decided to help the others using his hands .

His technique was very good since he had to do it by hand when Arizona, was not in the mood .

He did it like how he always dreamt someone would pleasure him .

The brothers felt like their bodies were in the abyss of pleasure . They groaned and moaned .

They whole night Vishnu, went between giving one a blow job and giving hand jobs to the others .

Finally the brothers felt satisfied but that was already early in the morning . Vishnu, was exhausted so he straight up fell asleep on the floor .

Assam , picked him up , and took him to bed . Ahmad, came with a cloth and cleaned him up .

Arson, just gave him a sweet kiss on his lips . " Thank you Flower " . They knew they had exhausted their little wife so they would let him rest for however long he wanted. 

They cleaned themselves up and lay next to Vishnu, their little wife .

**********************************Hey everyone I know i have have not updated in a while and I'm truly sorry .

The thing is I'm busy with revision at the moment and I don't have as much time to write as I did before .

So anyway I hope you all are safe .

Here's a chapter enjoy 😘