*chapter nine*

Vishnu, woke up after a few hours and remembered all that had happened.

He wondered why he felt that strange sensation flowing through his body. He picked himself up and got out of bed.

Walking out of the room he heard a commotion from the west wing of the large palace.

He walked towards the sound and found two woman standing before the Majesties.

"So you two both got the symbol of Queen ship?", "Yes her majesty" the women confirmed.

"What are your names?" asked the king, "I'm Sal" said the first lady and "I'm Cali" added the second lady .

Just then Anita and Arizona entered, "your Majesties we also got the symbol of Queen ship". The whole Court gasped, "how is this possible?" asked the queen bewildered.

"Mother we all know Bishara can only have a single queen so what is going on?" Ahmad, inquired.

"Son this has only happened once in our history , it seems one of them is the chosen queen but they have to prove themselves. Only a worthy queen will win".

The women looked smug each one knew they could pull it off they could be the next queen of Bishara.

Vishnu, was really heartbroken hearing Arizona, was also chosen , did that mean his daughter would loose a mother and he would loose a wife?.

As the meeting ended Vishnu, decided to  speak to Arizona, about his concerns .

"Ari we need to talk", "about what husband dearest? oh I mean Vishnu, after all seems luck is on my side, I'm going to be a queen of the richest kingdom ever".

"What about Luan?", "Luan, is your daughter" she said with a rude scoff .

" She is not my daughter alone she is your daughter too Ari , she needs you".

"You must be joking , that girl was not supposed to be alive, she was a mistake". "What do you mean?", "I tried to abort her but it was not possible so here she is".

Arizona's words broke Vishnu's heart into two. He did not realize it but tears had started flowing from his eyes silently down his cheeks.

"Well then I wish you luck , I hope you become the queen". "I don't need luck darling I know I'll be the queen".

Vishnu , said nothing as he walked out of their room and walked to the balcony.

The scenery always made him feel at peace.  He let out a sad sigh, Arizona's words still stuck to his mind.

"Mama", hearing that soft voice call his name he looked back, Adnan, stood there rubbing his tired eyes, "hey baby boy".

"Your awake" said Adnan, running to him and hugging him tightly . Vishnu, smiled and scooped the  small boy into his arms, "did you miss mama, baby boy?" ,"yes mama, a lot" .

Vishnu, chuckled at the sweet boy's words. "Mama, I got you a present", "really baby boy?", "Yes mama ". "Show me then". Adnan, took Vishnu, to his fathers' office.

The men looked deep in thought , honestly the turn of events made them a little stressed. "Keep looking like that and you'll grow old and wrinkly".

At that they looked up. "Hey Angel" Assam, said his spirits lifted . "So guys I heard something from someone really cute and small".

They raised their brows , "and who might that be and what did they tell you?". "Well how do I say this?" he paused for some dramatic affect which  got the three worried.

"What did they say pretty?" Ahmad, asked worryingly as Vishnu, bit his lip.

Adnan, began to giggle making Arson,  understand the situation immediately.

"Flower, could that cute bird be very small, tan skin and have lovely green eyes?". "Your so right , how did you know?".

The other two finally caught on and laughed ."Well I heard you guys got me a lovely gift , may I have it now please ?" the three smiled fondly at the two and took out the necklace and the hair pin.

Vishnu, gasped , "oh my , their so lovely  , thank you". His eyes had tears in them because he knew the gifts were from the heart and were very lovely.

Arson, stood up and put the necklace on his neck. It sparkled , he then  placed the pin on his nicely tired hair.

They all gasped their countries' jewels had never looked so good on anyone it was amazing.

**********************************Hey everyone enjoy 😘