*Epilogue*

Vishnu told them about how he found out about the king's connection with Anita and how he went to Mara to seek assistance from her with the promise of reuniting the sisters.

The King looked down in defeat he did not think that his plans would be shattered by the one he was plotting against. Vishnu looked up at the two sisters " you shall be punished for plotting against your future Queen
" with those words his lips tilted up.

" Guards lock them up " with that command the guards did as they were told. The three surrounded their queen and looked at him with so much love it was like the embers of love were ignited oh well they were .

Vishnu embraced them one at the time and thanked them for everything they had done for him. The old Queen looked at her sons and walked away no matter what she still loved her husband it was foolish of her but her heart truly only bled for the old king.

The three were sentenced, the king was sentenced to prison, and Anita was exiled from the kingdom since Mara helped the future queen she was made to serve the community for two years.

Vishnu was woken from his slumber by a warm breeze blowing on his face, he opened his eyes and got out of bed.

His feet touched something red on the floor he looked down and found rose petals, he followed them and was led straight to the garden.

His enchanted garden he gasped at the beautiful sight before him, the three stood looking dashing as usual. There was a table full of food and wine candles light up the whole place making it look breathtaking.

As he was about to say something he heard the sound of fireworks making him look up in awe, his eyes opened wide at what the fireworks displayed.

Vishnu our Pretty, Angel, Flower please be our queen

He looked at the three men and tears fell slowly from his eyes, he was happy he touched his heart and nodded at the men who were now on the ground kneeling before him with a single ring with three diamonds on it.

Vishnu smiled tearfully and nodded the three grinned wildly and took turns embracing and kissing him. After he accepted he heard cheers and clapping which made him look around and his heart warmed his family and all the royal helpers were there.

He ran to his parents and hugged them happily " mom, dad I'm getting married" he said smiling.

" we know dear we know" they replied seeing their so happy after so many years of a loveless marriage.

The four had their romantic dinner and went to bed. Within a week all the wedding preparations were done, the people were told about their new queen and they could not wait to see him.

Which was why everyone had gathered around the large hall were the wedding was held.  The princes waited for their bride to come and soon their wish was granted.

Vishnu walked up to them wearing his pure white suit, he looked breathtaking that the three men were instantly dazed.

This made everyone chuckle a bit, the ceremony continued and everyone danced happily, everywhere one looked, only happiness could be seen.

After that it was the crowning ceremony the kings were crowned first which made everyone clap happily. After them the new queen was crowned the elder came near Vishnu and began to chant a blessing in a different language.

As the crown was placed on Vishnu's head it glowed blinding everyone, Vishnu looked up and smiled as all the former queens were around him and each of then gave him a blessing.

The last was Aliases she smiled at him and kissed his forehead " be happy " was all she said before they all vanished. The light also dissipated and everyone gasped in shock as they took in the sight of their new queen.

He looked enchanting with the symbol of a rose on his forehead his aura calming yet held a certain authority that could only be held by the true queen.

After a day of dancing and having fun Vishnu was exhausted he went to his new room he now shared with husbands.

He took a shower and dressed up ready for bed only to be met with his husbands waiting for him, the look in their eyes made him halt in his steps.

Those passionate eyes drew him closer, they made his body hot, he walked up to them slowly each step meant to seduce and entice which it did .

The three stood up and soon sounds of kissing were heard inside the royal chambers. Clothes soon decorated the floor followed by moaning let's just say Aliases' gift came in handy that night .

The next morning Vishnu woke up sore all over his body God he wondered why he decided to marry not one but three husbands .

The men looked at their pouting wife blissfully, they loved him so much they could die.

A month later Vushnu found out that he was pregnant and it was the happiest news ever.  The people celebrated, Adnan and Luan could not wait to meet their new siblings.

The old queen visited the old kind frequently but she also learned how to love her children above her husband.
She also could not wait to be a grandmother again.

months passed and Vishnu gave birth to three babies two boys and one girl.

" what are their names?" questioned the queen "Aiza for the girl, Asad, and Asim for the boys" everyone coed at the babies.

" Damn three at once I'm impressed " teased Rakish, Vishnu rolled his eyes at him and everyone laughed.

Vishnu looked at his three husbands who were under the babies' spell, he shook his head with a doting smile on his lips. His husband could be so cute sometimes. 

The three kissed their wife happily and thanked him for carrying their babies.

Everyone lived in harmony for many years to come.

******************************************** Hi everyone this story has finally come to an end thank you so much for reading it

Enjoy😍😘