*chapter sixteen*

The next morning Vishnu , woke up with a sore jaw and was especially irritated .

Not with the triplets though but with Arizona , he could not understand how the woman he had once loved could turn out like this .

How dare she try to seduce the triplets? He felt stifled somehow . The feeling was very uncomfortable, he did not like it at all .

He went to his new room since he had moved out from the one he had once shared with Arizona .

On his way he pumped into someone and by instinct he grabbed the person saving them from a hard fall .

His eyes turned dark when the person spoke, " are you blind?can you not see royalty , even when it's infront of you?" The woman all but sneered .

His eyes met with Sal's eyes , he did not have much of an impression on the woman since she became a queen candidate .

She looked at him with arrogance and haughtiness as if she was already the queen of Bishara.

Vishnu , did not say a word , he just looked at the woman coldly and just walked away.

He did not feel like arguing with such an ignorant person, he felt his high IQ would drop significantly.

Sal , was not satisfied with his attitude at all , how dare this commoner ignore her? Her the royal majesty , the queen of Bishara .

"Stop this instant!" She yelled with made Vishnu, stop in his tracks .

" Do you want something?" He asked nonchalantly . Sal , was instantly angered by his casual attitude.

" Do you know who your talking to right now?" She asked, her face red with indignation .

" Yes, I know you very well, and it is because I know you that I do not have even a little bit of respect for you". He looked at her through his glass clad eyes and smirked.

" Now if you'll excuse me 'your royal highness', I have to take my leave, after all some of us have better things to do than idle around the whole day pretending to be queens".

After saying that he just walked away without another word, Sal, had never felt so insulted in her entire life .

She could not believe it, her the daughter of a famous Marchant, was insulted , it seemed it was time she showed off the power her father possesed .

Vishnu, walked with steady and elegant steps to his room , his momentum made the servants kneel down as he passed, but he did not notice .

That was until he heard the sweet voice of his new son . " Mama! Your awake " the little one yelled happily as he ran to Vishnu .

Vishnu, smiled at that moment and picked the speeding boy up into his arms. 

He gave the child sweet kisses on his cheeks making him giggle nonstop.

" Have you had breakfast yet little darling?" He asked softly while still walking to down the long hallway .

" Yep, I wanted to wake you up but daddy, said I could not , so I waited for you to wake up instead " .

Vishnu, grinned as he listened to the child narrate his entire morning's experiences .

He placed the child down after a long while and told him he'll play with him later .

The child agreed and Vishnu, went to take his shower . He looked at himself in the mirror after his shower and gasped .

He wondered , was it his imagination or did he became even more beautiful overnight?.

No, he denied the thought , afterall he was a man , beauty really was not everything .

After changing, he walked to the dining hall , when the servants saw him they immediately told the kitchen staff to prepare his meal .

Vishnu , pouted a bit seeing as he was alone .

It felt a bit lonely somehow, " my Pretty, do you need to look so tempting so early in the morning?" Ahmad, asked entering the dining hall.

Vishnu, looked at him and smiled, he had never thought he'd be so happy to see one of the triplets .

Ahmad, was thoroughly enraptured by the beautiful smile . He looked at Vishnu, and he could not bring himself to looked away even for a minute .

Vishnu, stopped smiling when he saw the heated stare.

He decided to cough to get the man out of whatever fantasy he was having .

" You look even more stunning this morning Pretty " the man's tone was so sincere that Vishnu, felt a sudden thump in his chest .

He smoothed his chest in confusion, he had never felt his heart, beat like that before, even for Arizona, and he had loved the woman, or so he had thought .

Ahmad, walked to Vishnu, and touched his loose hair gently , he ran this hand through it making Vishnu, close his eyes unconsciously.

He slowly leaned down , just when his lips were about to touch Vishnu's , the servant called out .

" The food is ready your royal majesties" the servant, did not even notice her mistake .

Vishnu, opened his eyes and was surprised to see a pissed Ahmad, glaring indignantly at the servant girl .

She trembled while holding the tray full of food. " Come in" he said softly then looked at Ahmad, with amused eyes .

" Hey his highness, why are you so angry?" He asked grinning .

Ahmad, turned and looked at their mischievous little wife, he had to sigh in his heart, their wife was truly stunning .

Just as he thought that, his two brothers entered," were you guys not busy?" He asked a bit surprised to see them .

Assam, glared at him, " you are also supposed to be busy second brother and you know it".

Arson, did not say a thing , he just sat next to Vishnu, and pulled the other into his embrace , startling Vishnu, half to death.

" Morning Flower" his voice was deep and horse as he sniffed their little wife with dark eyes .

Vishnu, was even more startled by the look in his eyes, he strangely felt like escaping , as if he was a small animal , captured by a lion.

" Elder brother let him go" Assam, said looking at his brother wearily .

Arson, looked at him with cold eyes yet still did as told . Assam, smile at Vishnu, " morning Angel, we came to join you for breakfast " .

Vishnu, was surprised by that , "did you guys not have breakfast already?" Arson, smiled a bit .

" We waited for you , we can't eat when your not there Flower" .

Vishnu's cheeks flushed but he felt strangely happy .

While they were talking happily they did not notice someone looking at them with so much hate it could burn a person alive if it was fire .

*******************************Hey everyone ,  here's an update I hope you enjoy it 😘.

Also the main reason I updated was to show off my new book cover .

Do you guys like it?

Well the special thanks goes goes to 💞 Hannah green 💞

Til next time guys😘😘