*thirty Two*

The soft turning of pages was all that could be heard in the palace library. Vishnu was busy reading a book yet he could not comprehend the storyline.  The problem was that his mind was not there, as he was still lost in his thoughts he suddenly stood up abruptly.

As if controlled by an invisible force he began to walk he walked until he reached the back of the palace, to the naked eye the place seemed like a simply barren sandy place but it was not. To Vishnu's eye, it was his garden the same garden only seen by him and those he allows the honor to see.

His feet stuck on the sand and a red symbol-like circle appeared out of thin air. His body began to feel pain and he let out a shrill scream, a woman appeared in front of him she was chanting some spell that no human could comprehend.

They shared a look as he knew the woman all too well, just then a man entered the scene he looked elated the satisfaction upon seeing Vishnu's pain was quite apparent.  " Oh how the mighty destined queen has fallen " he began clapping his hand like a child, his smile sent chills down Vishnu's spine yet he remained still, his body almost feeling like it was engulfed in flames.

" Why are you doing this?" he asked his voice coming out with difficulty, " it's Simple really with you the kingdom will now have a proper queen a queen that is female and this land's descent ".

Vishnu looked at the man like he was insane, " you think you can choose a wife for your sons?" he questioned skeptically. " All this farse all cause I'm not a woman? this is ridiculous " the king turned to Vishnu and slapped him, " you are not only male but also a low born you have no right to utter a word in my presence " Vishnu had to smile mockingly at that.

He spits out the blood in his mouth and threw a condescending look at the dilutional man, " you sure look down on me, do you know my parents?  I might as well be royalty, the women you chose for my loves are the low borns".

This enraged the king he looked at the woman, finish him off, and leave no evidence behind or you'll never see your sister again.  With that, he turned about to leave when he noticed he was frozen on the spot. He became silent for a moment then turned to the woman again.

" What did you do you, foolish woman?!"  the woman smiled and looked at Vishnu, who cackled, " oh my how the tables have turned is this our mighty king, trapped like a rat" the king looked at Vishnu, skeptically as he stood up as if he was not in pain just moments before. 

" No, how is this possible? My plan was perfect " Vishnu walked closer to him his whole aura radiating power and majesty. " Well change of plans, I decided my plan was far more worthy to grace everyone's sight " he sighed as if he felt pity for the king.

"My apologies for foiling your plan I cannot begin to explain the amount of remorse I feel deep inside " the sarcasm could be heard with each word he uttered. 

Vishnu turned to the woman and smiled, "as promised for the service you gave to me miss Mara, I will keep my word, loves you can come out now ".

The three came out of the shadows with a confused Anita, in tow, she turned her face to Mara and tears instantly filled her eyes. " Sister?" Mara looked at her and smiled, " are you done being foolish and playing royal?" Mara asked walking up to her sister.

" I warned you that this will happen yet you stubbornly refused to heed my words" Anita looked down ashamed " I'm sorry sister I..." she choked on her sobs making Mara sigh and embrace her lovingly.

" I believed his lies sister I'm sorry" she kept apologizing over and over again.

The moment was broken by another voice, " your majesty what's wrong?" the voice made everyone turn only to set their sights on the Queen.

" What did you do to your father?!" she bellowed angrily looking at the three princes.  " He suffers consequences for his actions " Ahmad, smiled at his mother. The Queen simply looked on at her sons appalled, " you shall release your father this very moment,  how could you be so cruel to your blood father".

Assam looked at her his expression unreadable, " you truly are the mother of the year, you deserve an Oscar, how can you always turn a blind eye to all his wrongs? even when we were still young you just kept taking his side in every situation".  He breathed in and spoke once again " he had an affair with a maid, you never said a word, and he locked brother in the dungeon to discipline him for refusing to eat the food he was allergic to ".

The look changed from calm to anger " you watched as he treated everyone

unfairly in the name of low-borns and royalty forgetting that those peasants are what makes part of this kingdom and Bishara is nothing without Its people ". " Son you will not understand until you truly get married, I love him," she said looking like she was close to tears.

" I'm sorry mother but your love will not be able to save him this time, his crime cannot be ignored he tried to temper with fate which is why he is stuck " Ahmad, said looking at his mother who looked to be pleading with them .

The king burst out laughing as if he could no believe what was in front of his eyes. There was no way all his hard work was in vain.

" no no no!" he clutched his head seemingly in pain, " I had it all planned" he began to confess. The others turned their sights to him.

****************"*****************************update everyone enjoy😘