*chapter seventeen*

After having breakfast with the triplets , Vishnu, walked to the garden .

It felt like something was calling him to that place , he walked slowly as if he was in a daze til he reached the garden.

Just as he stepped foot into the garden , he saw rose petals flowing towards him .

His heart trembled as they danced around him, then they flew away in a straight line as if they were leading him somewhere.

He slowly followed , his mind not comprehending anything. Just as he was about to step out of the palace, strong arms held him from behind .

That made him instantly snap out of his daze, he looked up and the garden was back to normal , no flying roses .

He felt confused somehow, he turned around in the person's arms and was unarmored by the man's deep green eyes .

" Where are you going Flower?" Arson, asked , his voice full of emotion. Vishnu, shook his head," I don't know" was his only reply.

Arson's arms tightened around Vishnu's waist and he glared at the palace gate in hatred .

He wondered who was calling their little wife, who would be so bold as to try and lay their filthy hands on royalty.

Arson, unlike his brothers, always knew more than he should .

Probably it was because of his curiosity as a child . " Let's go in, you'll stay in our office for a while, we like your company afterall".

Vishnu, nodded without a word . Just as they were walking, a cold breeze blew and with it a song that was softly sang by a mysterious voice.

Vishnu, stopped,"did you hear that?" He asked Arson. The man shook his head, " no I did not hear anything" .

The man held Vishnu, even tighter and gently pulled him into the palace .

They walked to the three's office both lost in thought, inside their office, Assam, felt like he was about to have a headache.

Ahmad, was refusing to do his share of the work, they were supposed to do . Just then the door opened and the two stepped in .

Ahmad, stopped teasing his little brother and looked at Vishnu. " Hello pretty " he gave Vishnu, that heart stopping smile of his .

" Hello to you too Ahmad, I see your at it again teasing your younger brother" he said with his own cute smile .

The three became dazed for a moment . Vishnu, chuckled, " now how are you boys going to finish your work when your distracted?" He asked teasingly.

The three felt their hearts warm up when they saw him laugh happily .

Vishnu, decided to sit ontop of the red leather couch in their office and Skype Luan .

Before he could even do that his phone rang . " Hello" he answered with a raised brow .

" Hey big brother I heard from some people that you've got yourself some hot daddies" Rakish, said teasing his elder brother.

" I'm guessing our parents kindly told you those false news " he replied with a smirk .

" Our parents don't lie and you know it and besides my triplet intuition still works just fine" .

Vishnu, could not believe his little brother was so mischievous . The two spoke for a while and after they hang up, Vishnu, Skyped his little girl.

Luan, was of cause happy to speak to her mama, the two spoke for a while before a knock on the office door interrupted them.

" Come in" Assam, said thinking it was one of the servants. The door opened, however the one who entered was not a servant but Cali, one of the contestants.

She came in wearing a sexy dress and her make up was on point, it could be seen she had dressed to kill.

She held a tray with some beverages ontop ." I thought your majesties  would be thirsty " she said looking rather thoughtful and bashful .

Vishnu, furrowed his brows at that, he did not know why but he suddenly felt unhappy as he saw how the woman was looking at the triplets.

" We are not thirsty, thank you very much" said Ahmad, suddenly serious.

Everytime they met one of these women their guards went up immediately.

Cali, pouted thinking she looked very cute , afterall she was a beautiful woman.

" I made this juice myself please accept my kind intentions" the three could not bare to refuse so they accepted the juice .

Vishnu, felt the cold breeze again, followed by a song . Just as the triplets were about to drink the juice with Cali, looking at them with heated and devious eyes .

Vishnu, yelled, " stop! Don't drink that ". The triplets listened, they put down the glasses and looked at Vishnu.

" She put a drug in that juice, if you dare drink it , you will loose all reason and love her alone" .

Three were surprised by his words, Cali, could not believe it . How could the man know he did something to the juice, was he spying on her?.

Yes, that makes sense, she thought and her eyes were instantly filled with hatred .

She glared at Vishnu, " his lying your majesties, I will never do such a thing".

The three frowned, they of cause believed their little wife, how could they dare believe some woman's words? .

"Woman it seems your stay in our palace will bring nothing but danger and for that we would like you to leave, we can't have a woman like you as our queen" .

The triplets said at the same time , Cali, looked at them in disbelief then suddenly she yelled feeling the mark on her wrist ache.

It felt as if her wrist would be cut off. Suddenly the queen ship mark disappeared.

She was officially expelled from the contest . Vishnu, watched the spectacle with wide eyes.

He could not wrap his mind around what had just happened." Guards take her back her father's house" the three commanded .

The guards took Cali, away under the watchful eyes of Sal, Anita and Arizona.

A glint passed across the three women's eyes.  It seemed they would have to work harder to win the triplets' hearts.

Sal, glared at Vishnu, who was sitting comfortably in the three's office .

It seemed she had an obstacle to get rid off .

********************************