*chapter five*

The two walked hand in hand to the dinning table since it was time for supper .

Adnan, was happy to have someone who actually cared about what he said and listened .

They sat side by side and Vishnu,
watched Adnan, speak about his boring lessons, making him giggle the boy was funny.

Someone cleared their throat to get the two out of their own world, that did not allow anyone but them to enter.

"I'm sorry your majesties , good evening everyone" Vishnu, apologized then greeted politely. The king and queen were impressed by the young man's manners.

Anita and Arizona, entered after that and just sat down, Vishnu, looked at Arizona, disappointedly, his wife was being rude to the people who took them in as guests.

"I greet you on her behalf , you both have a wonderful home. I walked around a bit with your grandson this afternoon. My favourite is the garden though, it really stands out".

Before Vishnu, knew it he was rambling and the queen and king thought he was just precious. "By the way Vishnu, dear do you have an eye problem?" ,"uh...no, I just put these on for fun".

The queen nodded , just then the three brothers entered, "how nice of you to finally join us" the king said looking at his three sons.

"We were a bit busy father" they all rolled their eyes. "Evening everyone" they greeted in unison, "I see Pretty, is already here" Ahmad, said smiling like a fool.

Vishnu, pouted at the nickname, "wow Angel, you look like an angel every time I see you" Assam, said happily.

Arson, did not say a thing just looked at Vishnu , he had to admit his brothers were correct , Vishnu, was very beautiful even if he tried to hide it behind those dark shaded glasses.

After that ,they all began to eat quietly, "how was your stay so far here?" asked the queen, "boring, a girl needs to do some shopping" Arizona, replied.

The queen and king were taken aback by Arizona's behavior, Vishnu, saw that and spoke up .

"It's wonderful you all are perfect hosts as for you Ari , we can go shopping tomorrow , I need to buy souvenirs for the whole family and a lovely gift for my lovely girl and boy".

He said the last part looking at Adnan.

Adnan, was very happy to hear that ,he thought for sure Vishnu, would be like Anita, his mother and only buy things for those she wants to buy gifts for.

Those people mostly being just her, alone.

The three looked at how Vishnu, looked at Adnan, it was the way a loving mother would look at her child .

They had never seen Anita, look at Adnan, like that.

"Mama would you come watch my piano lesson tomorrow?", "of cause baby boy I'll be there just come and get me okay".

"Yes mama", everyone's jaw dropped at what Adnan, called Vishnu, "mama?" Arizona, asked Vishnu, "yes I have a new son now see".

He confirmed with a big smile on his face the whole time.

The triplets were transfixed on the beautiful young man.

"You already have a mother" said Anita, Adnan, looked at her and nodded "yes I do, you are my mother Anita , by birth" he added.

The three stared wide eyed at their son, Anita, just felt angry , "you brat!" she yelled. "Don't be rude Anita, sit down" said Arson, with a glare that made Vishnu, stare at him.

"If you do that again it will warrant in you getting punished". Anita, settled down , she knew the punishment was going to be something she would not like.

Supper ended quickly and everyone retired to their perspective rooms. "Mama will you put me to bed?" asked Adnan, still holding Vishnu's hand.

"Yes baby boy , I have to Skype Luan, though , do you want to meet her?","yes mama". Vishnu, walked Adnan, to his room and tucked him in, he took out his iPod and began to Skype Luan.

"Hello daddy" she smiled showing up on the screen of his iPod , "hello baby girl, how has my baby girl been doing?", "good daddy, grandfather and grandmother are very sweet".

"I know" said Vishnu, with a loving smile , "dear I want you to meet someone", "who daddy?", "Adnan, darling come closer", he placed the small boy on his lap, "hi" said Adnan, shyly, "hello I'm Luan, I'm five years old his my daddy" she added.

"I'm Adnan, I'm six years old his my new mama", "mama? but daddy is a boy", "yes but his pretty like a girl no?" ,"your right" Luan, agreed .

"Well then it's decided I'll also call him mama from now on", Vishnu's jaw dropped as soon as his tittle as a father flew out the window.

"Since I'm sharing my mother with you will you share your father with me?" asked Luan, "I have more than one" said Adnan.

"Oh cool can I meet them now?","no" said Vishnu, still stunned by the two children who were speaking like grown ups.

"Of cause you can I'll go find them now" Adnan, pulled Vishnu, with him on his quest to find his fathers. They finally found the three in their office working.

**********************************Enjoy 😘