*chapter twelve*

Vishnu, sighed he could not sleep as always . He could not understand , why was his body taking so long to adjust to a new environment?.

It simply did not make sense, he stood up and walked outside to the garden that seemed to hold many secrets.

The flowers seemed to shine under the moonlight's enchanting glow.

He walked slowly and soon heard a soothing whistle, he turned , it seemed to be flowing with the wind.

It was as if the wind was singing, he looked at the flowers and they moved slowly with the wind as if following the rhythm.

The song touched his heart, he looked at the sky and listened, it was telling a story.

A story about all the queens of Arabia but the one he seemed to like the most was the story about Aliases, the 37th queen of Arabia. Not only was she beautiful but she was brave and kind .

She fought in many battles to defend her country but she had a weakness.

She was in love, she was in love with her husband the king but the king had many concubines he could not give her his full attention .

That made her kind heart blacken and she killed all of the concubines amoung them was Rakia, the kings most beloved concubine.

She was the weakest and most favoured by the king which led to her miserable end. Aliases, made sure to torture her first just to hear her painful screams.

After her death the king found out about what Aliases, did and went to her room to punish her but as soon as he entered she stabbed him with a dagger tears clear in her eyes, she was sad , she was angry and now she was also dying.

She looked at him with loving eyes and said, "if I can't have you in this life then no one else can" her smile the turned into a sneer.

"They did it ..." those last three words where all she said before she died of the poison she had consumed before the king entered her room.

The story had ended and Vishnu, had tears in his eyes but he was confused , why did queen Aliases, say 'they did it' before she died ...., Who were they?.

Vishnu, made a resolve he was going to find out who they were , he had to, why? he also had no idea.

He slowly walked to the royal library and looked through the large stack of books.

Then he found one about the story of queen Aliases , queen Aliases, grew up in a fairly rich family and had two younger sisters who where twins and where said to have the most enchanting appearances.

They were stunning , any man that looked at them would instantly fall for them.

Like any big sister Aliases, loved her sisters dearly, time past and a royal decree was sent out, the young king was looking for a queen .

Many young ladies were excited , but non were as excited as Malia and Calia.

The two sisters knew the king would fall for them at first glance so they told their sister to accompany them to the palace.

Aliases, did not really feel like going there at first but something told her to and that something was right as soon as she got there and locked gazes with the king they fell In love.

The sisters were angry at being chosen as mere concubines but held it in . Aliases married the king , but then trouble started , Aliases, could not sleep she was always restless in the palace , something was wrong .

Something told her if she ever slept she would not wake up. Like always her sisters acted nice to her and she loved them more, she gave them everything and even allowed them to share her husband willingly .

The more sleep she did not get , the more she began to see things , conspiracies in the palace, left and right.

With that she requested to go and fight in the army to which the king was against but soon gave in seeing his dear wife was suffering.

She won for her land but when she came back things had changed,her husband was no longer in Love with her , he was distant and he began to favour her sisters more , it got even worse when he fell a for small maid named Rakia, and made her his fist concubine.

What was going on? She had no answers til she overhead her sisters laughing at her misery , they did it they put a spell on the king and the only way to break the spell was death.

Aliases, did not think twice she took a dagger and killed everyone of the kings concubines but strangely her sisters had disappeared , she decided no one could have her husband so she killed them both.

The two died but nothing was ever heard from the two sisters it was like they had never existed at all.

At the end of the book he found a note with a few words written on it. "Born alone to rule yet seen twice".