*thirty*

The group entered the palace in silence, it seemed everyone was lost in their own thoughts. Vishnu, took his two babies and took them to their room . He ordered one of the maids to draw up a bath for the two kids, he did not trust anyone with his babies at that moment .

His hand gripped on tightly to a certain crest he had found from Arizona, he hoped he was wrong with his assumption .

He sighed when the maid entered the room, " your highness, the bath has been drawn" he hummed and sent her away.  He took the two sleeping children and bathed them before tucking them in bed .

He walked out of the room only to stand right infront of the door like a guard, he looked at the three men infront of him, they seemed concerned .

" Are you alright Flower?" Arson, asked, Vishnu, was not okay he felt tears well up in his eyes . Seeing those bright brown orbs glisten with tears, the brothers wasted no time and pulled their little wife into their embrace .

It was like a dam broke loose, Vishnu, wept his eyes out, he could not believe it, he had almost lost his children . All for something he did not even sign up for, he never knew coming to a country totally different from his would bring so many problems.

" Cry all you want Angel, we'll always be here to hold you " Assam, whispered soothingly into his ear . Vishnu, had to admit though his vacation did not go as planned , he had gained so much more than he had anticipated .

He looked at the three men holding him gently in their arms and smiled, he had found a child who calls him mother and he had also found love .

Yes he knew he was in love, he wondered if it was totally possible to be in love with three people at the same time, but he was . Call him selfish or greedy, he truly did not care .

He spent the day with the men before he finally remembered his parents, he excused himself from the three and ran to his parents' quarters . He smiled seeing the lovely couple infront of him, they looked as in love as ever , even after all these years .

" Mom, dad" he called out to them, the two turned and ran to him, they embraced their child in their arms . Rakshie, had tears in his eyes, " oh my child are you okay?" he asked concerned.

" I'm alright Mom" he smiled and told them a bit of what transpired between him and his exwife . Someone on the other hand was angry, her hands balled into fists, " why won't he just die!" her yelling frightened her serving maidens.

" Miss Anita, he seeks your presence " one of the maidens said nervously . Anita, turned her eyes turning darker at hearing about him, it had been so long since the man had summoned her .

She laughed darkly, at the mere mention of him , she walked out of her chambers followed by her maidens .

The man, was standing tall at the same place they had always met at, she did not bother to bow , even though the man was of a higher standing than herself .

She looked at him silently waiting for him to speak, " your friend was a fool, even with the power I gave her she failed her mission" he growled lowly .

You could tell the man was upset by the way his jaw clenched a bit and his eyes a darker colour than usual . " A fool is the one who fights against destiny" she replied boldly and a sound of a slap echoed around the room .

She turned her head to the right before she looked back at him, her eyes emotionless . Her stare made the man uneasy, yet he did not show it, " you can leave, looking at you makes me upset " Anita, without a word walked away from there.

She went to her chambers and broke everything that could be broken in anger, her gaze caught sight of an old painting near her bed . She took it into her arms and wept, " I'm so sorry" she kept apologising. While all of this was going on, another pair of eyes were watching her .

Vishnu, sat on the balcony in the middle of the night again as he could not sleep as per usual, he looked at the moon. It was so full that night, he wished his emotions were as bright as its light was .

" Pretty" a voice called out to him, he turned and met with Ahmad, standing before him, that's when he noticed that it was the first time the man had spoken to him that day. 

Ahmad, was usually the one who lightened the mood but that day, he was silent . " Could not sleep I see" he spoke looking at the moon too, " my mind is plagued by a lot of thoughts" he replied looking at the handsome man before him .

" Pretty, have you ever felt so weak and helpless that you wondered what was your purpose on earth?" his question startled Vishnu, nonetheless he replied accordingly .

" Everyone has those moments Ahmad, we all question ourselves once in a while ..."he cut off his sentence when he looked at the man's expression .

He stood up and walked to Ahmad, he pulled the taller man into his embrace , " listen what happened was nobody's fault, it's simply fate playing games with us, don't you dare feel guilty about it okay " he soothed the man .

Ahmad, held Vishnu, tighter and cried silently, he was truly frightened that day, after all he almost lost his family, all because of a stupid contest.

He did not get the point of it at all , they already knew their destined queen, why did it not end yet . Vishnu, wiped his tears and captured the lips of the taller prince who forgot his thoughts momentarily .

On the other side the was a loud bang of a door startling the one inside the small house . " It is not working do something!"the man yelled angrily .

The woman stood up from her chair wearing strange clothes, she did not look ordinary at all.

" I'm not God who can temper with fate, I have done all I can" she replied, " all you can it's not enough!" he bellowed in frustration . " His blood can be used to write a symbol of royalty and bind fate, as it cannot be destroyed " she replied making the man smile .

***************************************Hi everyone enjoy 😘