*chapter thirteen*

Vishnu, closed the book and sighed , "what could the words mean?" He wondered out loud.

He knew he would not be able to sleep so he just went to the balcony to stare at the garden , putting the queens' stories to the back of his mind .

"You can't sleep Flower?" Arson, asked coming to stand behind Vishnu .

Vishnu, sighed and nodded , Arson, wrapped his arms around Vishnu, and they looked at the scenery together.

That's when Vishnu, remembered something important, "hey Arson , can I ask you something?" . "Anything flower" Arson, replied smoothly.

"Can you see the garden?" Arson was confused , "what garden?", "The one I'm looking at right now" . Arson, looked but saw nothing , "I can't see anything" , "so only I can really see the garden ?" .

He remembered he was able to show Annul, the garden . He wondered how he had done that , "I want you to see it though"  he spoke the words he did when he wanted to show Annul, the garden.

He saw that Arson, still could not see it so he used his last option , "don't be freaked out okay". Arson, nodded still confused but trusted Vishnu.

Vishnu, turned in Arson's arms and stared up at him, kissing Annul, and Kissing Arson, really were two different things .

He held Arson's shoulders and stood on his tip toes, finally he laid a sweet kiss on Arson's cheek.

Arson, was honestly startled while Vishnu's heart thumped loudly , "c..can you see it now ?" He asked with his cheeks painted a red hue .

Arson, looked at the scenery again and gasped , he had never seen anything so breathtaking before . A garden so magical he could not describe it .

He looked at Vishnu, who had turned back to look at the garden . "How is this possible?" Arson, asked, Vishnu, shrugged , "I don't know but it's magical" .

"It truly is , we still need to go and sleep though, tomorrow will be  tough". Vishnu, nodded , "you go on ahead I'll stay here and look at the scenery some more" .

"That is not going to happen Flower, you need to rest" . "I do want to rest Arson, but I just can't" , "I'll borrow you my body warmth today too, is that okay with you?" Vishnu , nodded and yawned.

Arson, took his hand and took him to his and his brothers' office. He sat on his office chair and placed Vishnu, on his lap who fell right asleep.

This made Arson, feel a bit of pride flow through him .

He felt happy that he could help Vishnu,fall asleep. Assam, came into the office and was met with this scene where his brother was looking at Vishnu, with a tender gaze.

"Bro , how do you keep getting Angel, into your arms?" Assam, was genuinely curious .

Arson looked up , "simple, he can't sleep if he does not borrow my warmth".

Assam, nodded , "can I hold him?" Arson, passed Vishnu, over to Assam, who smiled fondly at him.

He wondered why Vishnu, made them feel this way. Emotions they have never felt before seemed to surface from thin air , truly it was amazing and a bit mysterious.

"Brother does he make you feel like you want to protect and keep him?" Assam , asked Arson, who nodded with a barely visible smile on his face.

"Why was he not chosen as a  candidate for the queen's position? We'd pick him without a second thought" .

Arson, yet again agreed with his little brother.

Just then Ahmad, entered the office and sighed , "these women are seriously making me go insane".

He truly seemed angry, which made Arson, look at his little brother . "What happened?".

"The servants are starting to whisper about their behaviour but that is not the problem , the problem is they have been trying to seduce me .

They keep thinking I'm all three of us, can't they even tell the difference between us?" .

"You know for a fact little brother that no one can tell the difference between us not even our parents" .

"We do look too identical" added Assam. Ahmad, sighed then spotted a sleeping Vishnu, in Assam's arms .

He unconsciously smiled , "may I hold hold him?" He asked Assam, who nodded and handed over Vishnu .

"Brothers we're all wrong , there is someone who can tell the difference between us".

They all looked at Vishnu, and nodded. "He is special" , Assam, commented, "you don't know the half of it" Arson, said with a mysterious smile.

*********************************Double update , people I'm feeling badass today hehehe 😼

Enjoy 😘