*twenty seven*

The air seemed stagnant as Anita, looked at the princes .

" Tell him his lying, I'm the one who deserves everything, besides he is a man " she said looking hopefully at the three men .

Vishnu, just smiled, " man or woman, if it belongs to you , you deserve it , and no one can take it away from you, after all Destiny can never be broken only delayed" after saying that he looked at the princes.

" I'm I wrong?" The three looked at him then smiled, " you are always right" answered Ahmad.

" No! This will not happen, and I will make sure of it !" With that she walked away angrily .

She was not going to accept any stupid Destiny unless it was in her favour.

The sound of her heels could be heard from far away . Vishnu, sighed and looked up at the princes.

" It seems I've started a war , do you think I'll be the Victor?" He asked . " You won't loose , we won't allow it " said Assam.

" Your highness! " A servant yelled coming near the four of them . "What is it?" Asked Ahmad.

" The left Duke is here , he seeks an audience with your highness" the three looked at each other and nodded .

They knew what the man came for , after all they did arrest his wife . " Lead the way" said Arson, seriously.

The servant took them to the meeting room , where they usually bring guests .

When they got there , they found a man sitting down , looking a little lost in his thoughts .

" Duke Amir , what do we owe this pleasure?" Ahmad, asked innocently. Amir , turned and stood up .

He bowed to them in greeting and then got straight to the point . " I would like to plead for leniency for my wife's sentence" .

The three looked at him , " Amir , do you know what she did?" Assam, asked .

Amir, smiled but you could see the hurt in his eyes . " I know but she has my heart , I warned her but she refused to listen" his voice seemed to get lower due to the pain .

" Do you know her dealings with the man named Star?" Arson, asked .

" No, is the man her accomplice?" The three sighed at their pitiful friend. They all grew up together Afterall, so it was really sad to see one of them suffer .

" Did you find your little beloved?" Amir, inquired now seemingly better.

" We did , listen we will only banish her from this land , nothing more than that " Amir, nodded and stood up .

" I will visit once again" he said and walked away . On his way out, he bumped into someone.

He looked down and gaze locked with golden brown eyes . Vishnu, gasped, his vision clouding a bit .

He heard whispers in his ears and a cool breeze blew around him. He looked up at the man he bumped into and smiled .

" Your heart is in pain , when you leave this palace , walk to the west side of the market place , there you will meet your destiny" with those words he walked away .

He left Amir, feeling quite confused , non the less the man did as told. He walked to the west side of the market place .

When he got there , someone bumped into him , when he searched himself , his satchel bag was gone . He saw , someone in a dark cloak running away and he followed .

What kind of bad luck is this ? He asked himself . He finally caught up with the clocked figure .

He grabbed the clocked figure by their hand and turned them around . He gasped after seeing the person's face .

The young woman, glared at him feeling quite upset . She did not expect the man she stole from would follow her .

" Just for this little money you actually chased me this far , are you that stingy Lord?" She asked annoyed .

" No matter how little , I still worked hard for it , I'm I not allowed to get back what is rightfully mine?" He asked feeling a bit amused .

" Look I need this money okay , can you let it slide just for today?" She asked sincerely.

" You can have it on one condition" he said with a smile on his handsome face .

" I get to take you out on a date miss...?" He questioned.

" Mara, my name is Mara, and yes I'll let you take me out on a date" .

At the same time Vishnu, felt really uneasy for some reason . He went to find his kids .

He walked around the palace , but could not find any of them . He asked asked the servants but non of them new where the two children were .

He thought they might be with his parents so he went to their wing . When he got there , he found the two elders, talking happily together .

"Mom , dad , where are Adnan and Luan?" His question, made the two turn .

" They were called by you dear " Rakshie, replied still smiling . " Mom, what are you talking about? I've never sent for the children " .

That made the two instantly alarmed, the three left the wing and set out to find the queen and king , maybe , just maybe , the kids were with them .

The king and queen were , just as alarmed, " guards!" The king yelled .

The news soon reached the three men who were busy with work . Vishnu, felt like he was going mad , his children were missing .

No, he had to find them . He even Wanted to follow the guards out of the palace but he was stopped buy the queen.

The three took their horses and went to find their children . " Mom, what is happening , why would anyone take such small kids ?" He asked crying in Rakshie's arms .

Rakshie, did his best to soothe him, he was also worried . Everyone in the palace was restless.

Dusk soon fell apon , the land yet there was no sign of the kids .

Vishnu, could not stand it , his hair was loose , it looked disorderly, because he kept running his hands through it .

He went to his room and found a red note on his pillow . He took it quickly and red it .

Not much was written on it really.
Just a simple, 'if you ever want to see the brats again go to address:xxxx'

He felt like he knew the handwriting somehow, but he could not think straight at that moment.

Vishnu, did not waste time , he ran right out of the palace .

On the other side , a woman with a smirk on her face , looked at the two children tied infront of her .

" Let's see if your so called 'mama' is willing to give up his life for yours yes" with that she laughed happily .

***************************************Hi everyone!!! hope your all happy and safe ❤️

Here's an update enjoy 😘