*twenty eight*

His breathing was heavy and he could feel the pain eating away at his body yet he did not stop .

He could not, we was almost going crazy from worry . He tried to find the place written on the note but he could not.

Not that he could be blamed, he did not leave the palace that much since the beginning of his visit .

Almost about to break down he bumped into someone, he looked up with a flushed face .

A woman stood in front of him, she was quite a beauty. " You seem like you're in need of assistance" she spoke with worry on her beautiful face .

" I do miss, I need to go to this place but I don't know where it is " Vishnu, showed the young woman the address .

The woman frowned looking at the place, " this place is an abandoned museum, something happened in it a long time ago and it was shut down" she began.

" Do not go there it's dangerous" she warned him . " I have no choice, that place has what's important to me " .

" In that case take care of yourself, my name is Mara, and I hope we will meet again" after telling him where the museum is she left .

On the other side, two children were tied up but non of them shed a tear . This made the woman infront of them very dissatisfied.

" You two brats think you're so tough ha? Let's see how tough you will be when your 'mama' gets here".

" Mom" Luan, called out to her mother . " Don't call me that, I'm not your mother, who said I wanted a child like you?" .

Luan, kept quiet at that, she knew her mother never loved her, but still she had hope .

She hoped one day her mother would change, after all no matter what the woman was still her blood mother .

Looking at her now, her heart became cold, she looked down , trying her best not to show her pain.

Adnan, felt her plight and he wanted to fight the woman for making his little sister sad .

" You don't need her as a mother, don't we already have a mama ?" He whispered to Luan, who nodded .

Her elder brother was right, they already had a mama, there was no need to be sad .

She smiled and looked up at the woman she no longer considered as her mother .

She had a vicious look on her face, then she laughed as if thinking of something amusing .

Her quick change of expressions truly baffled the children .

The door of the museum, banged and a rugged Vishnu, came in, he heaved heavily trying to catch his breath.

" Oh my look where the cat dragged in " he looked up hearing that voice .

He found that he was not truly surprised to see his ex-wife standing in front of him .

" I've been waiting for so long you know, I knew your goodie two shoes  self would never let anything happen to these children".

" I'm here now, let the children go" he said now standing up straight .

" Oh my did I promise that? I'm so sorry it must have slipped my pretty mind" she smiled acting as if she was truly saddened by her forgetfulness.

Vishnu, clenched his fists angrily at those words. " Arizona, you promised" he said angrily.

" Vishnu, dear when have I ever kept my promises" At that Vishnu , froze, yeah, that was true.

When had she ever kept true to her promises . Vishnu, wanted to laugh at his foolishness, but it was too late .

" Boys get him " Arizona, commanded and two men came from who knows where and grabbed Vishnu.

He wanted to struggle but he was powerless against two steady men who looked like, they were experienced fighters.

" Mama!" The two children yelled . " Let him go you bad woman!" They yelled but all of that fell into deaf ears .

" Shut up brats, now you're going to watch your mama, get beat up and then finally..." She did not finish the sentence as she laughed happily.

After this, the Princes would be hers, she will be queen. The thought made her smile from ear to ear .

While she was prancing around happily, a punch landed on Vishnu's stomach making him almost breathless.

He clenched his teeth and did not cry out . He wanted to give the children a false sense of security .

He wanted them to believe he was okay . " Why is he so quiet?" Arizona, asked dissatisfied.

" He's a stubborn one your highness" one of the man answered . She felt quite happy hearing the way the man had referred to her .

Yes, she was a royal queen, wasn't she. " Hit him harder, I want to hear his screams of pain" .

The men did as told, yet like before, Vishnu, dare not call out, he was not going to give the vicious woman the satisfaction of  hearing him scream.

He knew she would take pleasure, in his pain . He was already bleeding, yet he clenched his fists tightly and held on .

He glared at Arizona, through his long scattered hair . His eyes stared straight at her .

Those eyes held a promise in them, a promise that made a shiver go down , Arizona's spine .

The two children were now in tears, they kept yelling to the men to let their mama, go but nothing worked .

They tried to break out of the ropes holding them in place but that did not help either.

They were stuck and powerless, they were just kids. Arizona, was angry, she was about to loose it .

Why did she still feel like she has lost , despite her being the one, having the upper hand?.

She looked at Vishnu, who had a stubborn look on his face . That was why , the man was not showing weakness.

She hated that, " since you won't scream, I will make you " she turned her gaze to the crying children .

As she was about to take a step towards them, Vishnu, yelled, "ahhh " he was in extreme pain .

He finally let the voice he was holding within him out . She forgot about the children and smiled Victoriously .

Vishnu,  sighed in his mind, he had successfully diverted the woman's attention from the children .

In a certain place, the three princes looked everywhere they could for the children but all to no avail.

Suddenly their hearts thumbed hard in their chests. Something was wrong, their beloved was in danger and they could feel it .

As if being led, they rode their horses in a certain direction.

***********"**************************Hi everyone it's been a long time I know

Here's an update

Enjoy 😘