The fight-part 1

Me- just saying the first few chapters aren't that good but keep reading and they will get better.

Error sat in his bean bag enjoying the silence of the anti-void. He was wearing his normal red glasses and was fixing up some rips in his scarf from a fight a while back with ink. Error never really had the time to do what he wanted to do as he had nightmare constantly ordering him around and ink making au's. Error sunk into his bean bag closing his eyes giving a small yawn. Just as he was about to sleep...

"Useless.."

"The bad guy..."

"Horrible person..."

"Worthless trash..."

"Life ruiner..."

"YOU ARE NOTHING!"

Tears began to fill his eye sockets, he was trying so hard to hold back his tears but it was too late he curled up into a ball and softly cried into his knees. All of a sudden a sharp pain struck at error's soul 'gosh darn it ink, now is not the time to be creating s**t' error quickly wiped his tears off his face but they still left marks and he teleported to (insert au name).

Error began to pick off people one by one deleting parts of their world from existence, after only a minute or two later ink appeared, the creator and protector of universes. Ink watched as error dusted a version of MK and grillby and then ran up to him lacing him in paint, with one snap of his fingers(?) the paint shaped into a rope tying error up. Error fell to his knees after the sudden attack, ink then swiftly picked up error by the rope pulling them face to face. "Error you need to stop this. RIGHT. NOW." "And if I don't?" Error gave ink a smug look and began to untie his hands hoping ink didn't notice. That's when Ink noticed streaks down his face(not the ones already there) and his slightly rosey cheeks. Ink thought for a few seconds, still keeping a tight grip on error. That's when ink realised error had been crying. "Error...have you been crying?" "And if I said yes? Why would you care, also...my hands are untied" error held up his hands and used inks shock from error emitting that he had been crying and shoved him away.

——///one fight scene later///——

Both of them were extremely tired and were panting heavily. "E-error *huff* can we *huff* p-please just *huff* end...this feud *huff* please?" Error lowered his hands disconnecting his strings from his fingers looking at ink with surprise. Ink lowered his paintbrush and pulled out a small red coloured vile, within a second drank it and picked up his paintbrush. "Actually...on second thought"

——————————————————————

445 words
(30 March)