Part 18- a new destroyer?

I'm alive again Yayyyy- (go read my other books plz)((you don't have to but I'd appreciate it))

——No POV——

Ink sat contemplating in the doodlesphere, he sat crossed legged drawing in a sketch book, creating a sketch of a possible happy ending. A happy ending if Error was going to accept the truce...if Ink went through with asking him about it that is. He'd been thinking about it for a good few days now, not noticing the time go by due to the doodlesphere having no construct of time whatsoever.

Just before he could come to a conclusion he heard a rip. One of the pieces of paper that represent AUs, each paper representing a different one, had been ripped. However, whenever an AU had been destroyed by Error the paper would have a small wrapping of blue strings, but not this time, no, this time there was no sign of any strings whatsoever. Instead there was a soft deep purple flame that faded into a deep pitch black, it incased incased the paper. Ink reached out to touch it only to be immediately burned, having no reaction to the pain that a normal human or monster would feel. The flame grew brighter, though it soon extinguished itself as the paper turned to ash.

Ink: "Welp that's just great- ...at least it wasn't Error who destroyed it...but then...who?" He stood up. "Maybe I could track them down...with Error's hel-!"

Before he could finish the multiverse shook, the balance had been tipped. The creators yelled at Ink to quickly make a new AU so Ink rushed to do so. Trying his best not to forget to ask Error for help about this...new destroyer...

———————————————————

293 words

26th Feb ~ 2022