Part 5-saving lives

———NO POV———

Ink and error were sitting peacefully on the edge of a cliff in outer tale. There was a silence between the two, but not an awkward one a rather happy one like watching a sunset from the warmth of your home with all your family and friends. They sat there gazing at the stars. After a while, error pulled out two knitting sticks(?) and some string. He put his glasses on and began knitting, ink took notice of the destroyer mainly his glasses but was surprised that he knew how to knit. Ink then broke the silence.

"You know how to knit!"
"Umm.....yeah? What about it?"
"That is so cool! I never knew you could create!"
"Yeah...I normally do it in my free time...usually watching undernovela"
"So you do like some au's then...why exactly do you need glasses?"
"Well you try living my pixelia, glasses are like my saviour"
"P-pixeeeel-l-l-l"
"Pix-el-ia"
"Pixila"
Error put his plan on his face and sighs.
"Close enough"
"Error?"
"Hmm?"
"How did you get your strings? If it's a sensitive topic I completely understand! You don't have to tell me"
"I don't like to think about it...let alone talk about it"
"I see.....I guess I now know why you barley destroy any outertale au's now, are there any others?"
"Hmm...undernovela, outertale, aftertale and underfresh"
"I thought you would destroy underfresh the most, don't you hate fresh?"
"He is a nuisance but you gotta love the little s(beep)t"
"Did your..."
"My swear get censored? Yup." Error stood up "GENO, FRESH WHERE THE *FUNK ARE YOU!"

Both Geno and Fresh jumped out from behind a rock and ran towards error, tackle hugging him to the ground. Both fresh and geno were giggling uncontrollably while error gave them both a death glare to get off. Ink was confused why error hadn't crashed yet, normally he hates getting touched. Error pushed both of them off him and stood up, picking them both up afterwards. Both of them were still giggling in error's arms, error then chucked them down onto the floor in a playful manner.

"I swear you two still act like little kids....and geno your older than me!"

"Says the person who just begun something they obviously knew was gonna happen"

"Is that a challenge? Because I always won when we were kids"

Ink then interrupted "you guys knew each other when you were kids!"

"Umm...yeah? What about it?"

Fresh then added "'dats what happens when their you broskis"

"Your brothers! THATS AMAZING!"

"I SWEAR TO GOD FRESH IM GONNA KILL YOU! AND YOU CANT BACK OUT EITHER BECAUSE GENO ALREADY AGREED! HA!"

Just as error was gonna punch fresh nightmare grabbed ink and tossed him, slamming him into a nearby rock. Ink let out shriek as his left leg snapped. Error, fresh and geno quickly ran to ink, as they got to him error summoned bones all around them shielding them from nightmare and the others. Ink passed out while error used his healing magic while fresh and geno were blocking the others. The bone wall began to break leaving a small hole, soon one of dusts sharp bones came flying through the hole piercing fresh in the shoulder. Error and geno looked at fresh. Geno quickly scattered over to fresh helping him and closed up the hole while error sat there in shock, the world seemed as if it was going in slow motion and all that error could think of was how they hurt his brother...HIS BROTHER...HIS BROTHER!

Error emerged from the bone walls once surrounding them, he was filled with...DETERMINATION.

——————————————————————
622 words
(4th april)