Part 10- meanwhile...

Alright so ima try to do any notices
Before or after a chapter so there is less
Random stuff and messages in between
Chapters and they are not disrupting
Anything. There may be a few though.
Most likely birthdays and thank you messages

.....now you may be wondering.....
.....what is going on with Error?.....
.....well let's find out, shall we?.....

.........................
...................
.............
.........
.....
...

.....meanwhile with Error CQ.....

——NO POV——

Error stares at Ink got a few seconds before seeing a small brown and white cat sitting a few feet behind him. He gave a small but noticeable smile to the multicoloured cat before opening a portal and running through before Ink could attack him.(me- oh how could this possibly turn into errink? Oh and don't worry my little drink fans~(Ink x Dream)yeah I see you. Because if I make a sequel! We gotta have a lil poth, right? OOP, yep sorry! Continuing on!) The black boned skeleton landed face flat onto the cold, hard, pitch black ground as the portal closed behind him. As you see when the 'innocent destroyer'(me- hehe, ya like what I did?)is in a panic, he will teleport to place he feels safe in. But today it wasn't so safe.

The skeleton stayed on the nice cold floor for a few seconds until he heard some chattering which made him quickly scatter up and hide himself in the darkness that surrounded the place he was in.

He turned his attention to the only light in the entire place. It had two massive orange buttons along with a small patch of grass underneath, on the patch of grass sat three skeletons. One with neon clothing, or as Error would describe them 'a walking glow stick'. Next to them sat a rather ominous looking skeleton, a long, black, dusty robe wrapped around his figure, being held in place by two ropes. One which had some sort of animal skull clipping it in place. In between the two sat someone that you could recognise from across the world. His crimson red scarf moved in the non-existent breeze having its colour accompanied by a large internally bleeding scar across his chest. As the taller skeleton examined them one by one he quickly realised who they were. He recognised Geno immediately, then Reaper and of course! His little brother Fresh!

Sadly, if it wasn't for Reaper being there, he would of gone straight over. Though, knowing Reaper, he would get ink immediately without any hesitation whatsoever. But he couldn't open a portal now! They would definitely hear it and it was already a miracle they didn't hear him come in, in the first place!

Error had to go over his options very carefully, if he messed anything up he could do something seriously wrong. Especially if he hurt reaper badly, oh man what would Geno do?

With no other good choice Error began to walk forward towards the trio, still staying in the shadows. The three looked over to the sound of footsteps that slowly echoed through the au. Reaper being the overprotective guy he is said "who's there?" (Me- omfg 😂 lustbean popped up! Reaper being the overprotective guy he is said "lustbean") a calm almost completely not glitchy voice replied "dishes" Geno smiled and said. "Dishes who?" A small light hearted chuckle could be heard before the voice replied. "Dishes a very bad joke" Geno laughed, giving a small snort resulting in Reaper blushing slightly. Geno then calmed himself and said "I see your using your normal voice" "of course because you know who is there..." Geno looked over to Reaper and then back to where the voice was coming from. Fresh then said before Geno could say anything "but I thought doin' dat voice hurts ya'?""I mean yes...but, you know why" Geno sighed. "Reaps?" "Yes hun?" "You HAVE to promise to not hurt OR attack them." "Of course gen, I ain't gonna hurt anyone. Especially if you know and like them" "ok, thanks. Alright, bro.............you can come out" "but you already know I'm gay" Geno gave a small laugh before saying "you know I mean"

——ERROR POV——

I sighed 'here we go' I thought to myself as I walked out of the darkness. To be honest I don't think Reaper was gonna believe THAT voice was me. I know that voice hurts to do, maybe even more than people cutting multiple of my strings. But it's a good little trick in order to protect myself.

Reaper stared at me fir a few seconds before teleporting in front of me with his scythe to my neck and saying it a menacing tone. "What did you do to Geno's friend." And being the idiot was, I may have forgotten to adjust my voice back to normal so I said. "W-what are y-you t-talking ab-about....." "reaper! You said you wouldn't hurt him!" "...Gen...your not saying that this PSYCHO IS YOUR FRIEND!" Even though Reaper was blocking most of my view I could still see Geno physically flinch at Reapers words. But I knew Fresh wasn't gonna have any of that, especially after that party. And as predicted Fresh said while getting up and staring reaper down in eyes. Even if they were the same height I'm pretty sure Reaper felt pretty small then. "Not cool brah" "your in on this too! This guy is the literal destroyer! And y-" "dats because of da' balance broski" "what balance?" Before Fresh could explain I cut in and said while my voice went back to its regular pixelia diseased voice. "lEt Me Explain" Reaper removed his scythe from my neck and glared at me before saying "better make it quick" Me, Fresh and Reaper sat back down with Geno and I begun to explain. Everything. How we got separated. Me being a forced destroyer. The balance of the multiverse. And of course, Fresh, Geno and I being brothers.

After the explanation, reaper stared at me with a few silent tears fall down his face. "I......I don't know what to say, that's horrible. And you being brothers.....I.....would of never known" Geno looked at Reaper sadly and gave him a hug. "Don't worry reaps, everything is almost back to normal now. We're happy. Though you must promise all of us one thing. You cannot tell anybody" Reaper shook his head gently and perfectly understood.

———————————————————————

1075 words
(12th May)