Part 6-DETERMINATION

——NO POV——

Ink slowly began to wake up seeing his broken leg neatly wrapped up in blue strings while Geno helped fresh. The only few words that ink could get out were "w-where's....e-error?" Then a loud boom to go with massive rays of light gleamed through the gaps between the bones. "'Ere is ya' answer broski"

——INK POV——
"'Ere is ya' answer broski" error was fighting! By himself! I quickly stood up and grabbed broomie to use for support. I carefully slid through the bone wall surrounding us to see error and at least one hundred Eblastors. Bone attacks were flying left and right as well as red knifes and blue strings. Then a loud shriek broke me out from my trance, dust had a bone going straight through him and all I heard was. "And that why you don't *funking mess with my brother" cross quickly ran over to dust's aid only to be flinged away by blue strings smashing him into a wall of bones. I stood there...I had never seen error do this before, not even in our battles. Killer then ran up behind him and jumped with a knife in his hands about to stab error. I called out with the little energy I had left "ERROR LOOK OUT!"
Within a flash error turned around and grabbed killer with his strings and snapped his arm, killer let out a loud scream which alerted nightmare and the others. Nightmare ran over to killer and held him in his arms, begging him to stay awake. Nightmare glared at error and grabbed the other bad guys with his tentacles before teleporting away. Error was panting heavily, I began to slowly approach him. "E-error?" Error swiftly turned around still panting ready to attack. "Oh...it's just you"
Error dislocated the strings from his fingers and they retracted back into his eyes as he still panted heavily. "*huff*at least *huff* your ok" "of course I'm ok, are you ok? you did just take on your entire team" "I think you mean ex-team" "w-what?!" "Yeah, yeah...c'mon let's get out of here" the bones around Geno and fresh disappeared, Geno had removed the bone from fresh and helped him up and over to error and me. And with a snap of error's fingers(?) a portal opened he helped me through while Geno helped error through. We arrived in the anti-void, there wasn't much there just a box a sewing stuff, a tv, bean bag and a pile of neatly folded clothes. Although some of the clothing...

...surprised me.

————————————————————————
439 words
(5th april)