Part 9- what?!

Omg!
I would also like to say
Thank you guys so much!
I really do appreciate it!
Pls go read my other books!
I would love it if you read
And commented on

💥Ask and dare sans au's💥

Also!
If you like Y/N books.
I released one called.

💥Y/N and the bad sanses💥

Now onto the book!
————————————————————-

——INK POV——

'Wait....Error has a cat! Why is he or she here! How did it get here! Did Error get rid of him?' "Since when did Error have a cat?" I asked blueberry. "Well.....I guess for a little while now, Mistake is three or four I believe." "Mistake?" "Yeah! His name is Mistake!" "..." "ink.....it's Error we are talking about, it's not that surprising." "Fair point.....so..." "so what?" "Okay...well first, WHY THE HELL WAS ERROR EVEN HERE!" "S-second?"

——NO POV——

"How do we get the cat back?" "..." "what?" "Seriously ink?" "WHAT!?" "Did you seriously forget where Error lives?" "...umm" "ink..." "M-maybe?" Blueberry put his hand on his forehead and sighed. "Look on your scarf dumbass" "oh yeah!"  Ink looked at his scarf, scanning it for a few seconds before putting his finger underneath a line of barley readable scribbles. "That's right! He lives in the anti-void!" "Ink?" "Yeah blue?" "Didn't you just fight him?" "So?" "Don't you think that he doesn't want to see you right now? Plus, you kinda made him leave his cat behind..." "...yeah..." "..." "so...what should we do with..." "Mistake" "Mistake! In the free time?" "Umm, I don't know? Maybe we should just look after him while Error.....calms down" "good idea blue! DREAM! GET YOUR YELLOW HIGHLIGHTER ASS OVER HERE!"

Dream runs over to the two and stares at the small cat in blue's arms. "What did you want? And why is there a cat?" "Well...prettymuchwemadeerrorlosehiscatandleqvehimherebutsincewejuatfoughtwearekeepingthecatuntilheischillagain!" "Ok...I think I got the just of that? But, couldn't I just use my aura to calm him down?" "..." "..." "didn't think of that......well ok then! But maybe we should make sure this little guy isn't hurt."  Ink wiggled his finger, gesturing toward the cat. Within a few seconds of finishing his sentence the cat hissed and swiped at his finger. Blue laughed at Ink who was clearly startled. "Oh shut up blue" "I guess I can see why this is Error's cat now" blue was still in hysterics. "What's so funny?" Blue calmed down "well first, inks face was amazing, and second...Mistake isn't even trained to do that. However......I can see why his little Ink doll is his favourite toy to rip up" "wait what?! How does he have a doll of me!" "Simple! Error can knit!" "But why me?" "Error has one of every sans stupid" "oh" "yes oh indeed, ya' fuckin' idiot. C'mon let's take this little dude back to base to make sure he isn't hurt or anything, and of course give him some food and water"

Dream opened a portal to the star sanses base, ink walked in after Blue who was cradling the cat like a baby. Ink sat on the couch with Dream while Blue went to go get food.

Blue was rummaging through the kitchen, completely distracted so he didn't notice Mistake leave and go into the living room. Mistake jumped onto the sofa next to Dream. Dream looked down at Mistake who was nuzzling Dream's hand. "Aww, well aren't you sweet" Dream proceeded to stroke and pet Mistake achieving soft purrs. Ink looked at Dream jealously. "Jealous?" "W-what! No!" "Ink I can feel your aura, your 100% jealous" "so what if I am? It's just a dumb cat" almost as if the cat understood what ink said he lightly hissed at him. "How do you even get that thing so calm!" "He is not a thing! He is a adorable bean!" "It's just a cat!" "Both of you SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN!" Both of the arguing skeletons went quiet. "Thank you, now.....we have to return Mistake" Blue walked over and put a small bowl of cut up chicken on the floor, Mistake immediately got down and began to eat. "But..." "no buts, we must return him" "who will go though?" Both Dream and Blue looked at Ink and said at the same time.

"You"

—————————————————————
741 words
(2nd May)