Part 2-broken inside

⚠️disclaimer⚠️

This contains self harm and suicidal thoughts and may be triggering

Error stood in shock as both of ink's eyes turned into blazing red targets. Error had never seen this side of ink before he was always so........happy. "I-ink? what a-are you d-doing?" Error trembled in fear, he worried for himself...he worried for ink and in one swing for a brush error was in chains with a gag slightly choking him around his mouth. Ink pushed error down to his knees. A portal opened behind the two. "Ink! I could feel your negativity from the base, I came to help" it was dream, error rolled his eyes(?) as dream approached the two of them. That's when dream saw ink's eyes "I-ink...p-please g-go d-drink your v-viles" dreams voice was laced with worry " I W-will t-take c-care of e-error"
Ink gave dream a death stare but still noded and melted into an ink blob on the floor, then the ink blob became nothing.

Dream grabbed a chain that connected errors hands together and let him stand up. After error stood up he was pulled into a portal and sat on a chair in a pearly white and light yellow room, it had a various amount of things in there like books, art supplies and bones with a slight blue tint to them. "Ink will be here soon" and with that dream dream left, locking the door behind him. After a good few minutes ink finally walked in. "Took ya long enough"
"Well...I was busy ya' know, kinda fixing your mess" "wait...you f-fixed it!" "Well of course, it is kinda my job" (meh-just saying that in my au error's voices cause him to have panic attacks and make him cut himself or try suicide)

'Go do your job'

'Worthless s**t'

'Ha! He can't even kill a few people'

'Useless!'

"Error?"
"ERROR!"
"ERROR!"
'Why was he staring at his wrists like that? Why isn't he responding? Is he ok?'

Error was staring at his wrists shaking on the verge of crying. Ink approached him carfully, still weary that this might be a trick. Error was muttering something over and over. Ink reached out his hand to errors shoulder, as he touched him lightly error flinched moving away looking up at ink with a fearful look on the verge of tears.(meh-listen I like error as a cute innocent bean ok)
"E-error.....what's wrong?"

"P-please...m-make them...s-stop"