Part 7-what are you wearing?

——INK POV——

It had been a few days since error saved me from nightmare, things have been, well...awkward. Error hasn't been destroying as much as he normally does, so decided to visit him today. I wanted to have a chat on why exactly he saved me and maybe, just maybe, I could turn him to the good side. I knew the anti-void can get pretty boring sometimes, even with error. I walked, actually more like skipped over to the house I made in the doodle sphere. I opened the door and walked over to my art studio, it's very colourful and has load of different art styles like painting, origami and more. Recently I have been drawing and painting error a lot, I don't really know why but I have been missing him as well, so I thought I would give him a surprise visit. I grabbed broomie, a sketchbook and some pencils and put them in my sash along with my viles. I used broomie to create a portal to the anti-void and what I saw... "e-error?"

——ERROR POV——

I was pretty bored just sitting in the anti-void all by myself, I have been missing ink as well. Although thing have been pretty weird between us since I saved him. I finally got up from my bean bag and rummaged through a pile of clothes sitting next to my tv. It took a few seconds before I found it, I looked around to make sure no one was here. I then slid off my normal clothes and put it on, I opened a portal to a mirror and adjusted a few bits a pieces here and there before twirling around. I stared at myself happily in the mirror admiring myself, if only I could build up the courage to tell people I dress like this. I was turning side to side making sure everything was in place, I was always happy when I wore this especially when I first finished making it, it makes me feel like myself. That's when I heard someone behind me... "e-error?"

——INK POV——

I was astonished...I could feel my face heat up as error's face turned a bright yellow as he looked away from me nervously. I couldn't believe what he was wearing, he was wearing................a dress. (What his dress looks like)

I couldn't move I just stared at error in awe

I couldn't move I just stared at error in awe. I never thought of him the type to wear dresses, and yet here we are. "Error...it's ok...I won't judge" I held out my hand waiting for him to accept it, but in response error rubbed his arm nervously. "Oh sorry...I forgot about your haphephobia.......is this what you do in your spare time?" Error moves his head up and down slightly still extremely nervous "well...that's ok!-" error looked up at me confused "like I said! I won't judge you! Plus you look great!" Error's face became a bright yellow as I complimented him. "Aww...did I make wittle ewwor fwustered~" I said to him teasingly, he looked at me clearly annoyed and walked over to me, punching me in the arm. "I hate you" I smirked "saving me would prove you otherwise" error rolled his eye lights and closed the portal leading to the mirror he was once looking at. "Close your eyes...please" I did as my friend asked me too and put my hand on my face, I heard rummaging and clothes being moved around for a few seconds, curious I moved my fingers slightly so I could see. I saw error topless! I began to blush madly and panic in my head but yet I refused to look away. After another few seconds the rummaging stopped and error had his normal clothes back on, I kinda wish he didn't, I really like him in that dress. "You can open your eyes" i moved my hands away from my sockets and opened my eyes, or at least it seemed like it to error. He slumped onto his bean bag and turned on the tv, i sat next to him but not too close, due to his haphephobia. I pulled out a pencil and sketchbook and began doodling while error watched tv, the quiet was nice, it was peaceful. After awhile I looked up at error to see him curled up fast asleep, I drew a blanket for him and put it over me and him. Although, I soon gave in toward my tiredness and drifted off to sleep next to error snuggling into his chest for extra warmth.

————————————————————————

774 words
(6th april)