Part 3-stop who?

———ink pov———

I stood there consumed in shock. 'Who was he afraid of? Is he innocent? Who are they?' I completely faded from reality being crushed by waves of questions, then I soon snapped out of it hearing soft cries and mumbles. Ink was shocked to see 'tears ACTUAL TEARS!' Running down error's face. 'He wasn't faking this, what should I do? Who are they?

"Error...who are they and what are they doing?"

"Stupid, useless, nobody cares about you"

"W-what?" 'I was so confused why was he saying thease things but then I knew who he was talking about'

"Dirty glitch, coward, unreliable, you can't even do your job right, weak, meaningless, heartless destroyer, worthless..."

"Error...who is saying these things to you?!"

"..."

"Error please...tell me"

"Stop cutting and just commit already"

I stood there completely in shock, error had just realised what he had said, I don't think he meant to say that but...h-he cut himself..........w-why?

"Error, show me your arms...now" I removed the chains around his wrists and watched then disintegrate. Error quickly pulled his hands away from me, I grabbed them and he flinched a little.I pulled up his sleeves to show hundreds...no, thousands of large, small, old and new cuts up and down on every inch of his arm. I didn't even notice the tears rolling down my face. Then...

BANG BANG BANG.....

It was nightmare and his gang...

————————————————————————
246 words
(31 March)