Part 4-outer tale

———NO POV———

Nightmare burst through the door, breaking the door in the process. Dream and blue were tied up in nightmare's tentacles both of their mouths covered stopping them from talking. Both of them were squirming trying to break free but nightmare just increased the pressure around them. Nightmare then said in a extremely angry tone as error tried to hide his tears.
"Error..."

"B-boss...I...uhh..."

"We are leaving...NOW"

Nightmare used his tentacles to try and push ink out the way but with seconds to decide, error grabbed ink and pulled him into a portal leading to outer tale.

"ERROR!"

The portal closed behind them leaving them on the floor in outer tale. Ink was on top of error and error was still holding onto ink, once they both realised what position they were in, which was pretty soon, ink was blushing every single possible colour of the rainbow while error was blushing yellow so hard it put the sun to shame. Ink quickly scattered off error.

"I-I I-I'm s-so s-sorry...umm...t-thank f-for s-saving m-me..." error sat up still blushing but not as hard as before.

"I-it's w-was n-nothing...I had to get you out of there" error was trying to hide his blush with his scarf while his sleeves were still pushed up.

———ERROR POV———
'He is so........cute, wait...no, no, no get those thoughts out your head, he is not cute he is.....adorable, beautiful, amazi- NO! GET THAT OUT YOUR HEAD!' Error mentally slapped himself as he felt his face heat up even more. 'He is your mortal enemy...you only saved him because...because...because he cares for you...he is the only person who cared for you...in a long time...

———NO POV———

Then within a split second error leaped into ink giving him a massive hug, this shocked ink seeing his mortal enemy who hated any physical contact was hugging him! Out of all people...him!

"T-thank you..."

"For what?"

Error began to cry softly in inks shoulder."e-error?" Ink gently hugged him back.

"...for...caring"

Ink began to softly rub errors back in a circular motion letting him cry into his shoulder, he was surprised by error's answer...but today was just a surprising day in general.....for the both of them. After a minute or two error stopped crying, got up and helped ink up off the ground and began to bring him somewhere.

"S-sorry...about earlier...I just really needed some comfort...today has been a long day for me..."

"I think it has been a long day for the both of us" ink joked, error gave a warm smile to ink as he sat down on the edge of the cliff with ink.

"Heh...yeah it has.."

——————————————————————

480 words
(1st april)