Part 13-killer?!

Ok, so here is where
The crazy,
All over the show
Shipping starts.

⚠️Be prepared for cringe.⚠️

ALSO MY CREAM BOOK IS OUT

———————

——NO POV——

Killer ran and ran, not caring where he was going, he just wanted to get away. He liked, no, loved nightmare. And he didn't love him back? His soul(heart) seemed to be shattered into million pieces. He ran and ran and ran and ran and fell? It turned out he had teleported into Outertale and was so busy on running that he ran straight into Outer, this AU's Sans. Outer caught Killer even though he knew that Killer could literally 'kill' him(me- pun intended). Outer being concerned for the other said. "Killer are you ok?" Killer shuffled himself away from Outer, afraid of him, tears still pouring from his eye sockets. "Killer?" Outer placed his hands on Killers shoulders. "What's wrong?" "...I..." killer grabbed onto Outer's chest and began to softly cry into it, Outer blushed slightly at this."Hey, it's ok. I'm here. It's ok." Outer began to rub circles on Killer's back, hugging him.

After about a minute or two of crying Killer managed to calm down, sniffing everything now and again. "T-thanks Outer" "no problem but if you don't mind me asking, why were you so upset?" "I saw Nightmare.....and Error" "oh" "yeah..." Both sat down on the edge of the landscape, staring off and into the stars. There was a silence between the two until Outer said while nudging Killer. "So you like Nightmare?~" Killer blushed a light cherry colour.
"M-maybe.......but I don't think he likes me back." "You can't say that! You have to stay somewhat hopeful, if you give it some time Error might not like him back. And if that happens, he might even realise he like you back." "Heh...thanks, maybe that will happen." "Maybe you could win him over." "And how could I do that?" "Well are you good at anything?" "Killing"

—Technical difficulties beep—

"Singing I guess...." Killer said nervously. "Well...maybe you could practice and sing for him" "I don't know....I've never sung in front of anyone before" "well whatever you comfortable doing, it's just an idea." "To be honest, I should probably get going now. I don't want the guys to get worried." "Of course"

Killer stood up and waved goodbye to Outer, him waving back before Killer teleported away. "Hun?Who was that?" "Oh, just a friend sci. Nothing to worry about, they just had a bad day that's all"

——KILLER POV——

Outer is a nice guy. I can see why science dates him. Anyway, I teleported away and back to the base. What I saw was quite a scene. I saw a pissed off Cross who was continuously failing at a 'impossible' level on GTA.

——CAMERA POV——

Classic: man, this is boring

Red: yup

Ink: alright you can go, I will show you guys anything interesting that happens tomorrow.

Everyone rushed out of the room and teleported home, except for Ink and Dream. Dream walked out and upstairs into his room, Ink was left alone watching the live feed.

——KILLER POV——

I looked around a bit more and saw Horror eating like a lot of food while dust cheered him on and Error was laughing at Cross fail. Nightmare was nowhere to be seen. I asked Error. "Hey? Where's Nightmare" I didn't want to see Nightmare, I just wanted to know where he wasn't so I could practice my singing. It wouldn't be for Nightmare though, but for myself. I'm never going to sing in front of anyone, ever. "I think he stormed off to his office, why are you asking?" "I just want to be where is not" "fair enough"

I walked past Error and Walked into the gazebo/conservatory, where Horror was previously laying. I pushed open the double doors as a soft breeze blew upon me, I walked out and closed them behind me. Even though he is the guardian of negativity he still somehow knows how to grow and maintain a beautiful garden. There were rows upon towns of healthy, purple flowers with overgrown vines and a grass walkway down the middle. I walked down the path and stopped at a patch of cut grass where a large oak tree grew in the middle, I walked round the edge and slumped up against the tree, my back facing the castle. And I began to sing. (Me- now let Killer saranade you out of this chapter)

———————————————————————
Bootiful singing killer bean

762 words
(22nd May)