Part 17- Killer I..

Ye we goin between places
Because yes

——Nightmare POV——

I sat working at my desk...again. It's the same every time, it's starting to feel like a chore....I...I think I really fucked things up with Error. God dammit. It's fine...I don't even like him that much anyway, it was more of a joke to be honest.

I put down my quil as I see a figure in the garden as it snows out of the corner of my eye socket, I swivel my chair around slightly to get a better look of who it is, and not to my surprise, it's Killer, he's been going into the garden and sitting under the tree for weeks now. I have no clue what he's even doing. But his aura doesn't seem...happy, ugh, why is that bothering me? I should be grateful he's upset....he's upset...should I go ask him what's wr- no. Im the god of negativity this is good, he should remain unhappy. But then....why is his unhappiness..concerning me? Ugh, this is so hard to choose. Fuck it.

I stand up from my desk and finally leave my cold and dark office, having not left for three days. It being a surprise to everyone seeing me out my office for once. They do try and make conversation with me but my main focus is Killer, with his small but perfect body, especially when he's all dressed up when he goes out with Horror and Dust, his female ectobody is, my god, so hot and thic- I pause my thoughts as I blush madly. Am I sexually fantasising about Killer! God I'm a perv..Error was right. Well that doesn't matter anymore. Just Killer. As I approach a tree I hear a soft and beautiful voice, wow..

I slump down on the opposite side of the tree to Killer as I listen to his amazing voice. I-it's so beautiful. I never knew he could sing this well.

I think about his spectacular voice as I reach my hand behind me, it resting upon Killer's, I blush a bit at my action once I realise, which is soon because it caused him to stop singing. Killer having quickly turned his head and looked around the tree to see me, gaining a light red tint on his cheeks as I have a turquoise tint on mine. Even because of this I don't move my hand, his hand is so small and dainty as is holy it in my hand, his hands cold from being out here in the snow. Killer actually shivering slightly. I, for some reason, sadden slightly at the sight of this. Killer clearly hasn't been taking care of himself.

Killer: "N-Nightlight?.."

That nickname...I love it so much. But only when he says it, it makes my non-existent stomach go all fluttery.

Killer: "W-Why are you h-here?.." says shivering a little.

Nightmare: "Your singing is beautiful Kills" I say in a soft tone as I cup his cheek with my free hand, causing him to blush some more as he innocently looks up at me. "Though, your shivering, why don't you come inside before you catch a cold" I move so both my hands are holding both of his hands.

Killer: "o-ok"

I help him stand up, pausing for a second before I decide to scoop him up bridal style. It just feels right, and seeing him blush is cute.

His perfect little body fitting perfectly in his arms, god I just want to kiss him and see him in that dress one more time, his breasts barley fi- I blush again at my sexual fantasies as I go inside with him in my arms and I carry him into the kitchen, not saying a word in fear I may start to fantasise again.

(This is the dress)

I place him on the counter so he's sitting and I put a blanket on him and begin to make him a hot chocolate to warm him up, he having seemingly caught a small cold as he adorably sneezes a little

I place him on the counter so he's sitting and I put a blanket on him and begin to make him a hot chocolate to warm him up, he having seemingly caught a small cold as he adorably sneezes a little. "Bless you"

——Killer POV——

"Th-Thank you.." What the fuck just happened. I- why- why is he doing this all of a sudden. My cheeks feel warm but the rest of me feels cold...I want him to cuddle me so I warm up...as I think that he puts his hand on my forehead. My cheeks warm a little more.

Nightmare: "Your boiling hot"

Killer: "I-I am?...b-but I f-feel r-really cold.."

Nightmare: "trust me, your not, I think your ill"

Killer: "o-oh...I guess that would make sense.." I sneeze again

Nightmare: "Here"

Nighty hands me a hot chocolate and I gladly take it, he knows I love chocolate. But before I can eat some of the whipped cream off the top he scoops me up again and carries me upstairs and puts me in his bed. "W-Why am I i-in your r-room?.." I say still shivering slightly

Nightmare: "Well your room is the smallest so I figured this would be more comfortable for you"

I mean he ain't wrong, his bed is huge and his room is really nice. And clean, unalike mine.

He goes to leave but I sit up, putting my hot chocolate down as I do so before grabbing his hand and I give him a look to ask him to stay while I shiver some more due to the windows being open. He sighs and closes the windows with his tentacles and picks me and my hot chocolate up once more and carries me to his office, closing the door before sitting down with me in his lap and my hot chocolate on the desk. I smile and snuggle into his chest, my soul turning to a heart as I relax into him.

I feel a soft but large-ish claw-like hand begin to softly stroke my skull. I blush a little but I also begin to purr (me- cuz fuck logic). I feel my eye sockets begin to close and I soon drift off into a deep sleep. Nightmare not taking too much longer to teleport us to his bed before he also falls asleep, everyone else in the castle also heading to bed.

—————————————————

I know this chapter was very random but oh well, I love KillMare/NightKill.

1081 words
13th December 2021