Part 15

— —INK POV— —

It was the next day, nothing interesting really happened yesterday on the camera, just Nightmare throwing a few flirts at Error of course he rejects them, thank goodness. Then Horror got a headache, soon clearing up but he did forget who Cross was for about an hour, that was fun to watch. Then everyone- expect Error- were searching the entire castle until Error had to tell them that he was in the garden, that was even better to watch. But other than those things, nothing of importance.

I had just eaten, got dressed and was heading back to the meeting room to continue watching the live feed.

I pressed a button on the side of the screen and another on the projector. I let the feed connect and began to watch.

Loading...

...

...

...

- - -camera footage- - -

Back in the anti-void..error was...crying? No, this couldn't be real....maybe I should check in on him? No. We're enemies.

Mistake came over and comforted him, I guess he was right about them being kind after all. Wait why are Geno and Fresh there? Error hates Fresh. Oh right, duh their brothers. Hehe, I completely forgot. There's flowers? Yeah, their on the floor. But why? Geno and...Reaper?! Reaper's....comforting Geno? What? Why?

Fresh: well....happy birthday Ma...

But there's no one there. What's going on?

Fresh: rest in peace...we all love ya

I gasped. If Fresh is Error's brother...is...is their mother dead!?! Oh stars. I don't know anymore...maybe.....just maybe.....

......

....I could confront Error about a truce

—————————————————
265 words
(24th July)