Part 19- Mistake le hero

——No POV——

Ink finished restoring the balance and immediately teleported to Error's anti void "Error!! I need your help!! Also...I want a truce!!" He shouted as he looked around for any sign of Error, but, he was nowhere to be found, he wasn't on his bean bag not his string hammock.

Ink felt a soft creature rub up against his leg, he looked down to see Error's feline friend "Huh? Mistake? I...I thought you disliked me?" The cat sat in front of him with a worried expression, gently tugging at Ink's scarf to tell Ink to follow him. "Oh, um, ok?" Ink followed the tabby over to a glitching portal, the same flames that had encased and destroyed the AU were wrapped around its edges, the portal was closing. "Ummm...what do you want me to do?" Mistake rolls his eyes and grabbed one of Error's spare jackets and tossed it through the portal. Ink remained confused. Mistake ran over to a piece of cloth and handed it to Ink, signalling Ink to smell it, Ink picked it up and sniffed it...the smell was..odd..wait- "Wait a minute! Is this chloroform?! Was Error kidnapped?!" Mistake jumped a little as he nodded his head so say yes.

Ink tried to go through the portal but it was too small to go though, Ink quickly used his paintbrush to make a detector that would memorise the AU, he quickly put it though, scanned the nearby surroundings and pulled it back into the void. "C'mon stupid thing you better work-" he taps it a little just as the portal closes but the AU detector is glitching out, the AU having had done something to it. "Fuuuckkkkkk" sighs "Ok cat your coming with me until we can get to Error-" Mistake nods and Ink tps them to Sci to see if they can get the AU detector fixed. Ink looks around the whole hospital until he reaches Sci's office and bursts in.

Sci almost falls off his chair with fright "WTF?!" He looks over at a breathless Ink "INK WHAT THE HEL-!!?" Ink interrupts him with a very quick and botched explanation, blurting it out. Sci somehow got the just of it "Ok let me have a look" he takes the AU detector off of Ink and examines it "Just a simple magic overload, whatever was in that AU was a powerful magic source and just overloaded the detector, I should be able to fix it in....about 12 hours.

———————————————————

425 words

13th March 2022