Part 8-a strange encounter

I'm alive!!!
Sorry, I was busy working on other books
And my discord server.
If you like Y/N books
I realised my first one on my account
Called
Y/N and the bad sanses.
Also the discord I tagged is for au's only
The other one is for ocs and au's.

https://discord.gg/szTAM3vZ
——————————————————————-

——NO POV——

It was yet another normal day, error was watching undernovela with his cat, the bad guys were busy plotting, neutrals were either in their AU or another and the stars, well, they were just being the stars. Things have been a little awkward between error and ink, both want to be friends, but their jobs prevent that.

Ink hasn't created in a while due to lack of inspiration, though he had a good idea today. He decided to make an AU of SisterTale, SisterFell. Or maybe...SisterSwap! Or SisterFresh! SisterLust! SisterDust! SwapSisterFell! SisterHorror!

Whoops, a bit too many. And of course. Error knew this too, as like normal another sharp pain ran through his soul, while the voices screamed at him. He looked over to his cat, Mistake and petted it on the head. "Sorry bud got to go to work, I won't be long" the small cat looked up at him and meowed in response before error went through a portal. "SisterFell copy 37, genocide run. Number.......7" error looked around the place, eventually getting to judgement hall. Like normal SisterFell sans is fighting frisk and SisterFell Lillian is secretly watching. Error water in the shadows for the fight to finish, eventually frisk kills sans, Lillian gives frisk their little talk warning them of the consequences. Just as she was about to finished error snatched both of them up and into the air. He put frisk's soul in the anti-void and give the Lillian a DETERMINATION overload.

He pulled up the code and deleted it, and teleported to the next AU "DanceTale, copy 71. Genocide run. Wow I'm getting lucky today." Error killed off sans and put frisk in the anti-void, like normal. He teleported to another AU after deleting the DanceTale code, it was yet "another genocide route.....huh.....oh well, it makes my job easier" error repeatedly same process and deleted the code. He got to another au "ScienceTale, pasafist. Copy 58"

Error began to dust monsters one by one, working his way from the ruins. Obviously as he got to snowdin ink showed up. "About time" "error...please...stop, you know this is wrong. I've seen the other side of you, I know you can change, I know you can care." Error rolled his eye lights "whatever you say shorty" "hey!" Error smirked and the fight commenced. Like normal error retreated but not before he quickly destroyed the code, causing ink to flee the AU. Error went home to the anti-void and ink went back to the doodle sphere. Error spent the rest of the day watching undernovela with little error.(his cat)

~~~time skip to the next day~~~

Error woke up to a small paw tapping on his face.

(This is how I imagine them-😂) "huh? Oh morning mistake

(This is how I imagine them-😂) "huh? Oh morning mistake." Mistake gave a small meow, while sitting on Error's chest. "Let me guess...you want food." The small cat moved its head up and down and meowed. "Alright then." Error sat up while the small bean crawled into his arms. He got up and out of his hammock while his cat pulled itself onto his shoulder, with a little help of course.

Error opened a portal to UnderSwap and walked through with Mistake on his shoulder. He walked for a little bit before reaching carrot's and blue's house. He knocked on his door and after a few seconds blue opened it. "Error! Mistake! Hello!" "Heya blue" "come in! My lazy brother isn't home!" "Thanks blueberry" error walked in and sat on the couch with blue, Mistake jumped off error's shoulder and laid in his lap. "Hold on, let me go grab Mistake's food!" Blue got up and quickly scurried to the kitchen, coming back with a small bag of food for cats. "Thanks blue, you know I would of gotten it but, ya know.....the whole destroyer thing" "of course error! Anything for a friend!" Blue handed the bag of food to error "I also found these, i thought he would like them!" Blue handed a small bag of cat treats. "Thanks blue, you didn't have to though" error opened the packet and held out one of the treats to Mistake. He immediately took it. "Well he likes them, thanks blue" "no problem error!"

Error and blue chatted for a while until a knocking came on the door. Blue got up to answer the door, but only slightly so they wouldn't see error. "Hey blue!" "Hiya blue!" It was ink and dream.

Dream pushed the door open, ink and dream saw error straight away. Dream was the first to speak "what is he doing here?!" Error stayed silent looking to see where Mistake had gone to since the sudden opening of the door had scared him off. Blue then tried to explain, he was stuttering and sweating a little. Dream's face angered and he pulled out his bow, pointing it at error. Ink didn't want to do this here so he grabbed Dream on the shoulder and said "I'll handle this" ink pulled his paintbrush out ready to attack, Error sighed and stood up, summoning his strings.

Ink and Error took their battle outside. Strings, bones and paint flew everywhere.

~~~time skip-after the battle~~~

Error and Ink stood facing each other, a few meters away. Both of them were sweating and were extremely tired(this seems familiar) "seriously error...why were you here?" Error stayed silent and walked off into a portal, giving Ink the middle finger. Error knew that he couldn't go back for Mistake, Dream or Ink would attack him. Hopefully Blue finds him, he knows how to take care of him.

—with ink—

A little bit after after Error left Ink heard small crunching of snow behind him. He turned around and saw a small calico cat with piercing green eyes. He gave a small, confused meow. Ink being completely oblivious ran over to the cat going to stroke it. Luckily before he could Blue stepped in the way and said to Ink "please don't do that ink, he only lets a few people touch him." "Is this your cat?" Blue sighed and picked up the cat "his name is Mistake, but......

...he isn't mine." "Who's is he's then?" Blue sighed once more.

"He's Error's cat"

—————————————————————
1108 words
(26th April)