Part 11-kitty!

Man my titles are soooo creative 😂

The video does not belong to me.
It's just how I imagine error and the voices
Relationship to be like.

Also I'm sick and it sucks
It's not COVID tho so that's lucky

⚠️there is some shipping in this chapter⚠️

..........................................
.................................

——ERROR POV——

Once reaper was over his guilt trip he then asked. "So how come your here then?" "It's a long story" "c'mon broski it's not like we got much ta do anyways" "Fine then, but I'm shortening it down. So, basically I was fighting ink like normal. Once the fight was over I went to blue's house." Reaper then interrupted.

"And you would be at the innocent beans house because?" Error rolled his eye lights. "One, I can have friends. Two, blue doesn't like being called innocent or a bean. Three, don't interrupt my story. Now.....after the fight I decidedly sleep and then go to blue's because my cat was hungry and I had run out of food. Don't question why or how I have a cat, he kinda just showed up. I spent at least a good twenty minutes there before being rudely interrupted by neon yellow dweeb and a brown scarf wearing shitbag came to see their 'friend'" Error used air quotations around the word friend. "Me and ink took our regular fighting bull crap outside while the literal sun ray questioned blue. Eventually I had to teleport away so I teleported to what I call my safe au's. And before you ask, a safe au is an au where I feel safe or comfortable at. And Geno's save screen happens to be one of them." Geno then added on afterwards "well I'm honoured" "you get a sibling pass"

Reaper then asked. "What about your cat?" "Eh, probably with the star shits" Geno looked at me with concern and then asked. "And your not worried?" "Oh, I'm 100% worried. But, Mistake hates Ink and if he comes near him Mistake is bound to scratch and claw at him. Plus, Blueberry somewhat knows how to take care of him." We then continued to talk for hours, answering questions, teasing Geno and trying to get Fresh to swear. But ever since we told Reaper he looks at me....differently. I think he even sent a couple flirts my way, subtle but they were definitely there.

——with the star shits——
————-NO POV————-

Ink slammed his hands down on the table as an effort to stop Mistake. What was he doing you may ask? Simple. What cats do best, knock stuff off of counters. In fact this is the fourth time he has knocked Ink's drink onto the floor. Dream would put his crown on the table, it would get knocked down. Ink would put his pencils on the table, they would be knocked down. Blueberry would put the TV controller on the table, it would, wouldn't get knocked down. Why? Because Mistake loves Blueberry! This was like a little game just to annoy Ink, as he eventually left dream alone and focused on Ink. So Ink had a 'plan' to get him to stop. He picked up the pencils and laid them beside him on the sofa. What did Mistake do? Simple!

He walked all over Ink's drawing, eventually laying on top of it. Ink was pissed off while the other two stars were laughing their heads off. Once Dream calmed down he said. "Man that cat really doesn't like you" Ink rolled his eye lights with a simple 'whatever' look. "We need to return him" Blueberry eventually said. "Yeah, but where would Error be? There are thousands of AU's." "Dream does have a point blue." "Maybe you could create an unfinished AU and go with Mistake there. Error will be bound to come to destroy it." "Good plan blue, I guess I will go do it now."

Ink grabbed his brush and made a portal on the ground, he tried to pick up the cat but Mistake hissed and scratched at him. Ink already being completely fed up with the cat snapped at it, saying. "Do you want to get back to Error or not?!" The rolled its eyes and jumped into the paint portal. Ink, slightly confused, jumped into the portal afterwards.

Ink and Mistake arrived at a blank au, the sky was a baby blue while everything else was white. Except for a patch of grass in the middle, the edge was surrounded by a rim of golden buttercups. Ink and Mistake walked over to the patch of grass and both sat down. "Now we wait, it shouldn't take too long. Ten minutes at the most." Mistake gave a small meow of understanding. "Wait you understand English?" The cat meowed once more while he moved his head up and down, giving a small nod. "Who taught you?" The small cat raised its paw, pointing behind Ink.

Ink turned around to see none other than Error tapping his foot in annoyance. "H-hey Error so I f-found y-your cat..." "found?" "W-well he kinda c-came to m-me?" "You or blueberry?" "Blueberry..." Ink mumbled. "Can I just have my cat?" "Please do, he is a nightmare to look after" The small cat ran over to it's original owner and jumped into his arms. "He isn't a nightmare, in fact, he is a dream. I don't know why you struggled. He is easy." "Yeah right, he is a little monster!" "Ink..." "what!?" "We're also monsters" (me- warning! Cpau reference! )"stop it with yer' stupid logic!" "Dear asgore you sound like my brother" "which one?" "Gen" "I remember myself not being a tsundre" "oh really now?" "Says the person who wears dresses" Error blushed, hard, a bright yellow an hid it in his scarf. "Fuck you..." Inks eyes widened in shock. "Error! You voice!" The scarf dropped from his face as he covered his mouth with his hands while Mistake jumped onto his shoulder. "I gotta go" Ink blushed a slight rainbow hue as Error ran away through a portal.

——INK POV——

"ERROR WAIT!" I shouted after him, but it was too late. Wait.....why am I? Blushing? I placed my hand on my cheek, it was pretty hot. I shook my head. Snap out of it Ink. He is the destroyer, yes his voice is kinda......h-. NO! Just.....don't think about it and go home. Your head will clear if you get some rest, yeah, I will do that. I swiped my paintbrush on the ground and jumped in, arriving in my room at the stars base.

——NIGHTMARE POV——

I was sitting on the couch thinking about the gang, and.....Error. My cheeks blushed at the thought, but just as if it was like magic. Error jumped through a portal and landed on top of me with a cat sitting pridefully on his shoulder.  He quickly scattered off of me while the cat somehow still sat steadily on his shoulder.
"S-sorry n-nightmare" "is that your voice!"
"It's n-not supposed t-to b-be......I d-don't know what h-happened"  Man, the way he was so unsure and his stuttering was just so "cute" both mine and Errors face lit up with blush, he hid his with his scarf while I turned my head away. "I.....ummm...." "I'm just gonna go" and with that Error teleported away. Damit. I don't know why he makes me feel like this.

———————————————————————

Thank you so much!

1223 words
(16th May)