Part 14 + a little treat

— —INK POV— —

We continued to watch the footage for a while but soon realised nothing of interest would come out of it. So all other sanses except myself left, Dream and Blue going upstairs.

We needed someone to make sure that the small micro-camera would go home with Error, as that was our main mission. Find out why he destroys. So I stayed in order to grip the camera onto his shoulder.

But, I decided to stay. I wanted to see if Nightmare may be planning something, so I sat in the room and watched the live footage.

I watched how Killer asked where Nightmare was with slight tear stained cheeks, and I watched him leave. I watched Cross fail and those around him laugh at his misfortune, their quite like a family you know.

I scanned the area for a while until I heard Dust's deep, slightly scratchy voice. I turned the camera to face him as he talked to Horror, some white bandages were wrapped around the hole in his head while he was curled up into a tight ball. "Horror, do you want me to get some paracetamol or anything?" "I'm fine Dust, it's nothing I can't handle"

—————————————————

Okay so my motivation has left me for this chap so that's why it's so short but a new motiv came to me due to a role play I was doing in a disc. So ima just re write it here. (I was horror btw)(also this isn't a ship, just mama noot)

— —one shot— —
—NIGHTMARE POV—

Bill sans left the castle, leaving myself and Horror alone. Horror said goodbye while I said "bye billy" Horror looked over at me. "The fuck boss" "what?" "Billy? Seriously" "yup" I looked Horror dead in his eye sockets "you got a problem with that?" I saw the fear build up in him. I didn't mean to scare him! He managed to shakily say back "...n-nope!" "Heh, come here horror" Dangit! Why am I being so chill, it's just making him more scared!

Even though I could feel his negativity and see how scared he was, he still came close. I wrap my tentacles around him and sit him down on the sofa, next to me. "I'm sorry horror, I didn't mean to scare you" He looked over at me with one of the single most cutest looks ever and replied "really?" I chuckled. "Yes, really" He reached out his hands and made a grabbing motion signifying for a hug. I pulled him closer and gave him a tight hug, keeping my sensitive tentacles out of reach. "Now let's not tell Killer about this." He yawned, hugging back as he layed on top of me. "Hey horror? Do you remember when I first met you?" His response was to list his head up, look me dead in the sockets, point at his skull and say. "Boss, I basically remember nothing" "oh sorry, I forgot" "it's fine!" The hell? "Why did you yell that?" "Because I can"  I patted his head, well what was there at least. "You little dog" He sat up, pouting and crossing his arms. "I am not a dog!" I chuckled.

"So...anything from Dust and Killer?" Horror looked unimpressed. "Nope, they have both ghosted me" "man, they must be really busy out...killing" "hah! I doubt it, their probably out drinking." I sighed. "Yeah that need to stop, I'm probably gonna have a talk with them later" "if their sober enough that is, and they better bring me a drink back!"

"Horror?" "Yeah?" "Are you laying on me?" "..." "Pft- it's ok, just don't tell killer" "I won't, I just like hugs. Ok" "yeah but Error on the other hand- he doesn't" "unless he's around Ink~" "yeah true, unless he was upset or anything. I would comfort him, and same applies to you and the rest of the guys" Horror chuckled and thanked me, there was silence for awhile until Horror yawned and said to me. "Even though your a goopy octopus your still pretty comfy"

"I love you brother"

"Boss? You okay? You want me to get off?" I zoned back in to my reality, Horror looked worried. I chuckled. "No it's ok, I used to do this with dream a lot....before I was...this" "oh...I see. But that why were family, isn't it? Just a bunch of outcasts that....aren't what they used to be" I smiled a genuine smile, I haven't done that in a long time. "Your right we're outcasts, that stick together. I'm glad that you guys are my family and that you see me as your boss" "and I'm glad your my boss. You got me outta that shithole AU, of course I'm gonna respect you" I chuckled once more, how can he be a cannibal he acts like a little innocent child. "Heh, I did. And I gave you a better life" "and food" "and food too, but I did get you away from that dickhead Undyne" "yeah..." "did you ever kill her?" "Sadly, no" "then why haven't you, especially if she made you like this" "well you try a kill a queen that has the only decent and stable for source, making all the monsters below her weak" "well I did kill a whole village, a-and I almost killed my brother" "well at least you weren't starved and almost killed the only friend you were gonna have because you was that hungry" oh fuck, forgot that he chops Aliza's arm off as an attempt to eat her. Well that's definitely not as bad as as what I did, she was his only good friend for years after all. "Oh, sorry Horror" "it's fine" I wanted to change the topic, I didn't want Horror to get pissed again. He already got angry at Bill for finding and stealing his secret axe collection and Lust's jacket. I swear the guy has a crush on him. I sighed and looked at the half asleep Horror snuggled in my chest.

"So you want the human blood I mentioned earlier?" Horror yawned and snuggled further into my chest. "I'm ok now boss, I will have it another time" "you can sleep if you want and please call me Nightmare or Night" Horror yawned once more before drifting off to sleep but not before saying.

"Ok mama noot"

—————————————————
Hope yall enjoyed the little one shot I did
13 days till my b day!

1084 words
(7th June)