*TommyInnit*

TW: Cursing, mentions of bullying, eating disorder, neglectful parents and small, unintentional self harm

I woke up in a cold sweat, shaking uncontrollably 'It's just a dream...just a dream..a dream where you had to relive that moment.. It's a dream that you would normally climb into your parents bed and let them comfort you..' I looked towards my PC, then the time. '5:57..I can play a few games...I'm not gonna fall back asleep after that anyway.' Pulling my H/L hair into a low ponytail, I sat in my gaming chair, pressing a key so my rainbow keyboard would light up. I typed in my pin, and booted up Minecraft, opening my window to let in some sunlight while I wait. 'I wish I had slept more..I could go to Starbucks like I planned a few hours ago..but that's a lot of calories..and sugar that you don't need..you're fat enough.'

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts as I clicked multiplayer, then Hypixel. Without hesitation I clicked on bedwars and read the player names as people joined the lobby. 'Y/U/N, ThePoggestChamp, Luna_,  TommyInnit' I blinked then ready the name again. 'TommyInnit..TOMMYINNIT' that's why his name was familiar. He was the asshole I played bedwars with a few hours ago.

'What are the odds we get into the same lobby twice without being in the same party, or even friends? Weird..' After debating for a few minutes I worked up the courage to make a move. '/msg TommyInnit: hey there we played earlier lol' I stared at my screen in shock. I just messaged some rando on the internet. What is wrong with me?! 'TommyInnit whispers to you: Hey I knew I recognized your username' 'SHITTTTTTTT HE REASPONDED' I internally panicked. 'Whatifheslikeallthecreepystalkerswhojustwantmeformymoneyandmybodyandnowhesgonnacomekillmeeventhoughthatwouldntbethatbadbutstill'  (What if he's like all the creepy stalkers who just want me for money and my body and now he's gonna come kill me even though that wouldn't be that bad but still) 

'TommyInnit whispers to you: I'm in the mood to feel more powerful than I am, PVP me' I read. 'This jackass-' my thoughts are disrupted when I see him send me a friend request. I stare blankly at my screen. It was just the two of us in the lobby hence why the game hadn't started. I saw his character crouch in front of mine and begin punching me while jumping up and down. His avatar had bright turquoise eyes and yellow- I assume it was meant to be blond- hair and a white shirt with red sleeves. 

'TommyInnit: Y/U/N?? Did you die on your keyboard of something??' 'Should I do it?' I think to myself. Before I can second guess myself one more time, I accept it. 'TommyInnit has invited you to join their party: Accept Deny'  I smile to myself before accepting. 'Y/U/N: C'mon lemme kick your butt'  I type as I smile to myself. 'Tommyinnit: It will go the other way around but sure' With that he left the lobby. I patiently waited for myself to be teleported to the PVP lobby. My game lagged for a second then I was in front of Tommy once again.  It only took us a second to get into the actual game. We were in an arena. just the two of us with full armor and weapons in out hotbar. 

I sprinted at him, hoping to land a few early hits. We exchanged hits then both ran away to try to regain our hearts. I made another move, jumping and sprinting around him as I hit him with my sword. He ran at me but I placed my lava bucket setting him on fire. I landed my last few hits on him and won! 'Y/U/N: LOLLLLL TAKE THAT IM SO POGGERS'   I type in chat, mocking him from the first time we played. 'TommyInnit: Rematch rematch rematch'  he repeatedly typed in chat. 

We kept playing together for about 45 minutes. The score was 23/19, me having 23 wins and him having 19. I looked over at my clock and panicked. '6:45 shit! I'm gonna be late for college' I quickly type in chat that I need to go because of school and he does the same at the exact same time. I giggle to myself about the coincidence and say bye to him, leaving the game and momentarily leaning back in my chair, taking in the feeling of calm I was experiencing. I got up and went into my bathroom, taking care of my skincare and hair before turning to my wardrobe. I look at my options, finally deciding to go with O/O/C (outfit of choice).

After changing my outfit, I looked myself in the mirror, slowly feeling my head get clouded with thoughts again.."I heard that she refuses to do bikini shoots cause of her body....like she's fat.." "I heard that her parents just don't care about her and act like she doesn't exist" "It doesn't matter..we could easily use her..." I came back to my senses after I dug my nails into my palm, causing me to bleed...again. I shook my head and went to grab my shoes and my bag so I wouldn't be late. I looked around my room one last time before grabbing my air pods and phone and walking out the door.

I jogged down the stairs, feeling lightheaded once I reached the bottom. I held onto the railing until the room stopped spinning then looked around. 'What was I expecting to see? They're never home..' I went straight to the front door not even thinking about stopping in the kitchen. I grabbed my lanyard with my house key and left without a second thought, locking the door behind me. 

Time Skip: 1st Class

I sat in the towards the back, taking out one of my Air Pods so I could hear what was going on around me. There were some girls talking about Harry Styles to my right, some boys talking about whether waffles or pancakes were better ahead of me, and a group surrounding some kid in front of me. I could barley see the kid but from what I did see, he had fluffy blonde hair, a white shirt and red sleeves and the most uncomfortable expression I've even seen. (FYI there is no corona for story purposes). I only got hints of their conversation because I wasn't paying attention and I had the song Burning Pile by Mother Mother playing. The words I heard were Gaming, Famous, Picture, Minecraft and TommyInnit. TommyInnit. TommyInnit like the guy I played Minecraft with this morning. The guy who was an ass when he beat me in bedwars. The guy who sat in front of me. He was TommyInnit.

"TommyInnit"

A/N: Yay!! Another Chapter outttt!  This was kinda just a filler chapter so I hope it wasn't too bad. Next chapter words will be shared between you too. I am more of a fan of slow burn so things may take a bit but if you stick around I promise it will get better! On the other end thank you for 4 reads and 2 votes!!

While I'm gone go check out these amazing stories:

Just a Friend To You by : brisherelol

Heartbreak Anniversary by" brisherelol

Cherry-cola by: Wilbursvlog

Survival by: bloodandpaint

Song: Burning Pile by Mother Mother

Special thanks: Thank You Brisherelol for inspiration on how Y/N and Tommy should meet

Words: 1304