*Realizations*

TW: Cursing

My eyelids fluttered open as the light from the sun filled the dark room. I rubbed my eyes and I felt weight on my lap. I looked down to see none other than Tommy, fast asleep on my lap. I felt my cheeks heat up, now grateful for him being asleep. Memories of last night came back to me. 

"We've been out here for a while..it's getting cold wanna head in? We can watch a movie or something" Tommy asked me"Yeah that works." He stood up and offered his hand to me, helping me stand up. We grabbed our things and headed inside, managing to not fall to our death fortunately. I sat down on his bed as he grabbed his laptop to put on Hulu. He ended up putting on the movie Heathers which was one of my favorites. He laid his head in my lap and I ran my hand though his blonde curls. I remember getting halfway through the movie then falling asleep.

 I looked over at the time. 10:27. We had missed some of our classes. I sighed and leaned back again. Before I know it I slipped back into my dreams.

Tommy POV

I woke up in Y/Ns lap. I felt my face heat up and I slowly eased myself up careful not to wake her. I ran a hand through my hair as I threw my legs over the edge of my bed and grabbed my phone. It was 11:54. I had a load of Twitter notification from my friends, text messages from them and discord DMs. I opened the DMs.

Wilbur Soot

Tommy why aren't you answering my texts

Tommy you never do anything answer me

Thomas did something happen?

K Tommy get back to me getting worried

Tommyinnit

Sorry I was with Y/N

I smiled to myself recalling when she told me that she was comfortable telling our friends her name and identity. They all took it really well as expected. I was glad we had gotten so close. I had friends of course but not many. Knowing that I had a friend that knew the struggles of getting recognized was comforting.

Wilbur Soot

Oh so you were with a girlllll

You could have told me

you had me worried for no reason idiot

Tommyinnit

We fell asleep im sorry