*Shit He's So Pretty*

TW: Cursing, fainting 

I laid down on my bed, my hair wet from my shower. I was still confused as to why it hurt so much seeing Tommy with that girl. So I called my comfort. Niki. The call rang for a few seconds before I heard her soft German voice. "Hello?" I heard her say. "H-hi" I stuttered silently cursing myself. "Y/N are you ok?" She asks in a kind voice. "Truthfully? No" I laughed painfully. "Oh no what happened?" She asks, worry lacing her voice. I sighed. "Get ready it's kinda a lot."

----------------------------------------------

"Y/N I'm so sorry" she said. "But why? Why does it bother me so much? We're just friends..why do I feel so betrayed?" I asked laughing. Tears were pricking the edge of my eyes as I relived the moments of what happened tonight. My throat burned from trying to hold them back. 

"How do you feel when you see Tommy?" Niki asks. "When we first met I wanted to shove my fist in his oddly attractive face" I say as I felt my face turn red. "Oddly attractive?" Niki asks sounding smug. "Well yeah and I feel giddy and sick and my heart flutters like crazy when he says my name" I explain. "Y/N I think you have a crush on Tommy" Niki says. "What?! How? Why? I've never had a crush on anyone" I confess. 

"When I say hug who do you think of?" Niki asks. "Tommy..he gives the best hugs" I respond. "How about when I say kiss" She asks. "Tommy" I said feeling my face go red again. "Who makes you happiest when you spend time with them?" She asks. "Tommy" I say fiddling with one of my squishmallows. "When you have nothing to do what's your first though" She asks sounding serious. "I should call and or hang out with Tommy" I say with a sigh. "When you wake up what do you look forward to the most?" Niki questions. "Seeing and talking to Tommy" I responded. "How about when I say boyfriend?" Niki asks. I could hear the smirk in her voice. "Tommy" I say without thinking. "Holy shit.." I say, realization slapping me in the face. "I do have a crush!" I yell sitting up. "Thats what I was saying!!" Niki says giggling. "But.." I started before I got a rush of notifications. 

Bitch Ass

(Left bold is Tommy, right italic is Y/N)

Y/N

Where are you

Are you ok?

where did you go?

you left??

hello?

please answer

you're worrying me

im sorry

someone just told me what happened

I swear it wasn't like that

she tried to kiss me 

well she did but

I tried to push her off

I did!!

I pushed her off

ask anyone there

are you ok

please answer

did you at least get home safe

y/n your scaring me