*We used to sleep on call together*

TW: Cursing

Y/N POV

"Alright i'm gonna head out too I have some homework to do" Ranboo says. "Bye Mark" I say as he leaves the call. (I know that Mark isn't his real name but since it was part of the bit and I'm too lazy to come up with another name we are going to go with it) Tommy dropped silent as soon as Mark left. "That was fun" I say as I get up to stretch. "Mhm" is the only response I'm met with. "Don't be jealousss" I tease. "IM NOTT" he shouts exasperated. "Don't worry you're my one and only" I joked wrapping my arms around his shoulder. "How about we go to an arcade or something?" I ask looking over at what he was typing. I saw he was DMing Wilbur but it seemed rude to read their private messages. "Sure that sounds ok" Tommy says as he types out one last message then closes discord. I let him go so he can stand up. "Should we vlog it?" I ask as I grabbed my phone so we could leave. "If you want we can" Tommy says grabbing his phone as well. 

We walked out of his room as Tommy kept getting notification. "Wow Mr. Popular" I joked as I waited by the front door betting Walter. "It's just Will" Tommy says grabbing the keys and opening the door, allowing me to walk out first. I was still wearing Tommys clothes, he had given me a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. I enjoyed the warmth of the hoodie due to the harsh England weather. "You wanna be in the vlog this time? I would put something over your face" Tommy says pulling out his phone. "Sure" I say bouncing on my toes. I looked over at Tommy. 'How had I gotten so lucky to meet him?'

Tommy POV

I opened the DMs Wilbur. He had messaged me during the stream and we had kept talking throughout the stream and after.

Wilbur Soot

Tommy you're acting jealous

Tommyinnit

No im not

am I?

is it that obvious?

Wilbur Soot

so you are jealous?

Tommyinnit

no?

I don't think so at least

Wilbur Soot

Tommy do you like her?

Tommyinnit

I don't know Will

How do you tell 

I just wanted her to pay attention to me and not Ranboo thats all