*Tommys birthday*

TW: Cursing, self hate

"Tommy I'm sorry I have a doctors appointment!" I lied. "I know but how about the day after?" Tommy asked from the other line. "That should be fine" I said. "Don't you have anyone else you could hang out with?" "Everyone from the SMP is either across the country or busy" Tommy whined. "Both my parents couldn't take off of work..it would probably be boring streaming by myself" Tommy said. "How about you come over, you can stream here with..maybe with Ranboo then after i'll hang out with you..we can go out or stay in whatever you want" I negotiated. I needed him out of his own house for my plan to work. 

"Why your house?" Tommy asked suspiciously. "So your parents don't have to worry about us when they get home" I lied once more, squeezing my eyes shut hoping he believed it. "Alright I guess..I can title it breaking into a woman's house on my birthday then I'll get load of views" Tommy said. I could hear his smirk. "I just messaged Mark he said he's available. I'm gonna head over now" Tommy said, I could hear him moving around. Of course I knew Ranboo was available. It was all part of a plan that i've had for about a week now."Alright you know where the key is..i'm supposed to be gone now so I'll see you later" I said, quickly hanging up and grabbing everything I needed.

Truthfully I had been lying to Tommy. I didn't have a doctors appointment and the people he would play with weren't busy. They were on their way here. Or should be. I grabbed the 2 bags of party supplies I had bought earlier and the one containing my birthday presents for him. As I jogged downstairs I opened the group chat I had made for today.

Party planners

(Y/n will be on the right italic)

how is everyone?

any delays or plan going good?

Motherinnit: all is fine at the house. Waiting for you to arrive

Ranboo: Your weirdly good at convincing him..he agreed to stream with me so alls going good

Wilbur: we're almost there

Great! im on my way to the house now with the remaining supplies

Yeah of course I know we were meeting up in less than a week but thats a bit bigger. I got 2 of the people Tommy was closest to, Wilbur and Tubbo, to drive here as a surprise. We were doing a small birthday party in which we would just hang out and give him his gifts. They were only here for 2 days so we had to make the most of it.

'I still need to wrap his gift..Mr. Simons will be picking up the cake and Mrs. Simons should have started decorating' I thought as I walked down the busy street.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes!! It's perfect thank you guys so much!" I said with a smile as I gave the two adults hugs. "Of course darling, we're gonna set up in the kitchen" They said as they walked away. I bounced on my toes looking around the room. There where red and white streamers everywhere and balloons tied to various objects. There was a cake in the kitchen and some random food and beverages Tommy liked as well.