*Tesco*

TW: Cursing, Eating disorders, self hate and small mentions of self harm.

The car jumped up as we hit a bump in the road but I maintained eye contact.

The Tesco ended up being further than we had initially thought it was so we were trying to figure out things to do so we weren't bored out of out minds.

After 17 rounds of heads up, trying to figure out the logic behind Dreams laugh, many I-pad kid impressions, face timing Dream, George, Minx, Schlatt and Fundy and 30 rounds of rock paper scissors I was maintaining eye contact with Tommy as I tried to remain raining champion of the staring contest arc.

"You're eyes are really pretty" Tommy said (yes, even you brown eyed people so don't even)

"Are you trying to flatter me to win a staring contest?" I asked smiling.

"Depends is it working?"

"No" I said as I tried to keep myself from laughing.

"Well then, fuck" Tommy said smiling.

"How have neither of you blinked? I don't think this is healthy" Ranboo asked as I saw him staring at us in disbelief from my peripherals.

"We're gamers Mr. Boob, it's natural" I said as though stating the obvious.

"You guys are like..what's an animal that doesn't blink?" Tubbo asked in a thoughtful tone.

"Anteaters." Wilbur said in a disgusted tone.

"Wilbur fucking Soot anteaters do blink the fuck" I said his statement genuinly catching me off guard.

"What?! The filthy mother fuckers are so weird I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't..disgusting bastards" Wilbur said his face sour and tone harsh.

"Well damn tell me how you really feel" I said still not breaking eye contact.

This caused Tommy to burst into laughter, both his eye contact and serious expression changing.

"I'm a goddess!" I said raising my hands in triumph joining the laughter that circulated the car.

"Okay DREAM" Tommy said clutching his gut as he laughed harder at his own joke.

I rolled my eyes as I bathed in my victory.

"Y/N you're like..really good at staring contests" Ranboo said with a small smile.

"Thanks!" I said smiling back at him as I sat back in my seat pulling out my phone.

I saw Tommy look from me to Ranboo to back to me wearing a shifty and confused expression.

-------------------

"We're here" Wilbur said as the car stopped.

I looked out the window and saw the large building with the huge TESCO logo on it.

"Cmon children it's time to get a move on" Wilbur said clapping his hands together as though he were a dad on a road trip.