*Thanks for the memories*

TW: Cursing, eating disorder

January 6, 2021

We moved again and I started at a new school. Technically college because we're in the UK now. I made a frenemy so I don't think things will be as bad as they are before. Is it bad that i'm excited? Probably but we'll see what happens.

January 13, 2021

Its been a week since I've known Tommy. He told me about him being a streamer and I told him it was cool. I think a weight was lifted off his shoulders somewhat. We've grown a little closer and have played a lot of bedwars together. Things aren't as bad as I thought they would be.

January 20, 2021

3 weeks since i've known Tommy. I'm comfortable with him him and things are the best they've ever been for me. I've played with Tommy on stream a few times but I refuse to show my face and reveal my name. He calls me Y/U/N and things are super fun. Chat is mostly kind and his mods delete all the hate. Of course twitter and things like that still produce hate but the kindness makes it all worth it. I'm glad I met Tommy. 

January 27, 2021

Tommy and I have been hanging out quite a bit which makes me less lonely. We spend lunch together and hang out after school on calls. School is going good and I haven't really had anyone bully me too much. I've had a lot of fans ask me to start a twitch and I've been thinking about it. It scares me to think about it so much. I've told him about my fame and how my mom was famous and he said that it was pog which was funny. I'm being very open with him and it feels great to not hide every little from someone.

February 6, 2021

Tommy and I went out to celebrate our 1 month freniversary. He took me squish mallow shopping because of how much I've talked about them to him. Then we went to the movies and picked the one that looked most garbage so we could make fun of it. Then we went stargazing. We ended up hanging out at his house till his mom yelled at him to go to bed and drove me home. Safe to say it was a good day.

February 10th, 2021

I went out with Tommy to vlog something with him today. I was behind the camera and gave everyone a hand reveal. People got my hand trending on twitter like they did with CORPSE HUSBAND which was funny. We went to the beach the vlog and I filmed him messing around in the sand and water. His smile made me giddy. I'm worried about how I feel when i'm around him. Its weird and i've never felt something like that before. Ive felt it for a bit but I've always ignored it.  Now the feeling is getting stronger and i'm nothing but confused. Google says i'm dying, which I would believe considering how little I'm eating. I'm afraid Tommy has noticed. I don't have the energy to fake much anymore and just constantly feel sick. But I don't care because it'll all be worth it in the end.

February 14th, 2021

Tommy and I spent Valentines day together because we didn't have anyone to spend it with romantically. We did a stream together but according to Tommy it was only because Tubbo was busy with Ranboo. We took compatibly tests then played horrible valentines say Minecraft maps. After the stream Tommy and I went out for rolled ice cream. After we went our separate ways. Because of the ice cream I just worked out when I got home.